• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
This game has the easiest data transfer I've ever seen, you can do it blindly even if you just follow the instructions in the main menu.
I followed the instructions verbatim but it wouldnt load my save file from season 2 instead it refers me to a discord page????

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Eva ; what do you like about me
MC : answer tons of things but not a word about her amazing purple eyes ^^'

Alex_88

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, don't remind me of that shit show though. That was a headache :HideThePain:
My Compressed, the update only, the RPDL torrent and the links in the OP are all safe.
I downloaded your compressed version on thursday may 9 at around 8 a.m. (UTC+08), was your compressed already clean at the time? I looked into appdata\roaming\renpy and there's no bin folder.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
it was very weird, every time I opened the game there would be a malware alert and game wouldn't open, I have seen similar script alert in other games sometimes but the game would open without it, was the script from the developer or someone else?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I downloaded your compressed version on thursday may 9 at around 8 a.m. (UTC+08), was your compressed already clean at the time? I looked into appdata\roaming\renpy and there's no bin folder.
Hmm I am not sure. I think so. But at that time I uploaded the wrong file (v3.8.1). To be save redownload though.

Reactions: Alex_88
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes