tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
A lot of devs seem to have mistaken what a beta version actually is. Beta is supposed to be AFTER a round of alpha testing, which this game and many others that claim to be in beta did not do.
so i guess it's also loading up all of your ram when you load a save? wtf how can someone do this so badly? i load a save, it shows this odd loading screen and it seems like the % loading is a gig of ram.

uhm, looking at images, i don't really see anything new at all.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
so i guess it's also loading up all of your ram when you load a save? wtf how can someone do this so badly? i load a save, it shows this odd loading screen and it seems like the % loading is a gig of ram.
When a dev can't be assed to set up a team to alpha test his game before releasing to patreon, he's definitely not optimizing his game either. I haven't played this update because I saw so many posts talking about gamebreaking bugs. The dev released a beta fix on his patreon over 12 hours ago, so I'd say either wait for that to get released and see if it fixes it or give up on this game. Even top tier games on this website don't use even close to that much ram, so having that high of ram usage is stupifying, but the average amount of ram for computers nowadays seems to be around 8 gb so most people wouldn't notice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Are there any sex scenes? And if so with whom?
2 wonderful goddesses having a spat for MCs soul ... pledge to them wholeheartedly!

I know right. And there's less crashes and etc. I would upload it but the moral police came and were like piracy is wrong!

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
This was going so good..right up until they decided to make it a full on sandbox with a lot of grinding in the horizon, be there at night, type of game.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Oh my fucking retarded baby Jesus, you made this great story game into a sandbox.

*sets fire*

This is now done. What the hell is wrong with you? 3 updates of linear story into a sandbox. No, just fucking god damnit no.
Great, so not only does this dev release the first version as soon as he finishes coding to patreons, he shifted to sandbox. Welp, never played this game, and won't from this point forward, either. I play sandboxes. I play VNs. I do not play VNs that deceive players after 5 months and turn into sandboxes, no matter how good the renders are, sandboxes are garbage unless you are willing to commit to releasing updates every week, and even then, only barely. like only 1 in 5 even like sandboxes compared to VNs which has been proven time and time again by poll, so anyone making sandboxes at this point just screams "I wanna milk content for as little effort as possible" and hordes of people defend the game any time you speak against it with "well you can choose who you focus on" Like Mofo, what does it matter if you can pick who you focus on if the dev only updates an event or two per character (if even that) each update?

Last edited:
Reactions: memonto_mori
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes