MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So looking at the tags, am I right to assume there is no actual vaginal sex in this game so far and fairly little sexual content overall?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That's why we asking "what the reason to post it here". We published it on Patreon for limited eyes, to test everything, catch some bugs, test mechanics.
Now you can test an unready game....if you want to - okay :D, but please do not make judgments based on the current version.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We beta testers .. hooraaa!
What are we lookin 4?
Last version ended in a wonderful scene where 2 blue fantastic babes took tabs on shagging us.
Do we look 4 new scenes in the passing of time (skip 20 days and this event triggers)?
Do we look into different rooms at different times of day?
Do we follow hints from the GUI and we click on some heads to trigger events?
That's why we asking "what the reason to post it here". We published it on Patreon for limited eyes, to test everything, catch some bugs, test mechanics.
Now you can test an unready game....if you want to - okay :D, but please do not make judgments based on the current version.
Any pointers so as not to hit the loading wall of despair?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The "fun" in playing "BETA"s is trying to find as many strange and novel ways to cause the game to crash as you can.

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Just started this game and got an error in the prolog, is there anything in the prolog i need to know or can i skip it without issue?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't get why people leak beta versions when they most likely will have bugs. I will wait for the public release.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Because we can, people engaged to game tend to find more bugs than beta tester which is good and also help the developer. But if you only play to enjoy yourself nothing wrong with that just wait a bit
The beta patch is in the discord

• Red Heart
Reactions: n0cn1l

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Seems like a cool game, loads of potential. However while in the prologue once the lady leaves and you supposed to take to Don, the game starts to error and eventually crashes. If you skip the prologue then within minutes of just moving between locations the game will crash.... Makes it unplayable.
I guess that's why they upload with beta fix for that which haven't been updated in the thread yet

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes