SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
A classic example of why not to have Patreon supporters doing beta testing.

One supporter has decided that as he pays his monthly subscription... that entitles him to be what's known on here as a "Hero" and post it.
Trying to get likes and validation from strangers :rolleyes:
However, paying £31 or more a month (UK based currency) I can see why they may think they are entitled to do something like this...sorry just my opinion.

Not understanding that this is a Beta, it will have errors and bugs, and is not meant for open release yet.

Also why I say giving early access to a game for supporters is a waste of time... just release it at the same time for everyone.
A "Hero" will normally post their early access to the game on here as well... this site is really a pirate site don't forget.

Yes, you need something to give as a bonus for subscriptions, but these two things end up not working out well.
Seen this happen to many a game now.

Last edited:

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
After having sex with Leona, Haley calls in the morning saying she wants to meet after class but I can't talk to her after class in the room for some reason. Anyone know why?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Apart of the same problem I have with Haley after school and returning 3 books,is it any progress after passing practising damn ball spell? When I try to go to duel event,nothing happen, same as attending Sabrina's classes.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Really liked the previous version but the horrible sandbox has killed it for me. Ah well good luck but i'm out.

Reactions: Kond

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
You know, I wouldn't be against a sandbox. I'm open to it since this game seems to have some pretty good renders and it seems to have a really good story lined up, however sleep molestation? Really? One of the cheapest ways to get lewd scenes? I mean MC already looks like a creep but now he's touching the girls while they're asleep?! Nah. Keep that homie. You could've given us some actual lewd scenes, not that shit. Oh well, we out homies.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A classic example of why not to have Patreon supporters doing beta testing.

One supporter has decided that as he pays his monthly subscription... that entitles him to be what's known on here as a "Hero" and post it.
Trying to get likes and validation from strangers :rolleyes:
However, paying £31 or more a month (UK based currency) I can see why they may think they are entitled to do something like this...sorry just my opinion.

Not understanding that this is a Beta, it will have errors and bugs, and is not meant for open release yet.

Also why I say giving early access to a game for supporters is a waste of time... just release it at the same time for everyone.
A "Hero" will normally post their early access to the game on here as well... this site is really a pirate site don't forget.

Yes, you need something to give as a bonus for subscriptions, but these two things end up not working out well.
Seen this happen to many a game now.
The concept of "exclusive betas" is flawed to begin with. Ideally you want as many eyes as possible on your beta to have a full coverage of bugs and glitches. Restricting that is shooting your own foot when you are making a game that's expected to have quite a few of those.

Plus I don't know what kind of loyalty reward is getting early a frustratingly bug-ridden game...

Reactions: SiJa and Tony507

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well this was an exercise in futility.
I liked the start but after this update, I can say that everything has gone to shit fast.
UI is a complete mess. Loading a game screen.... going to 75% and then crashing, repeatedly.
Old saves obviously cause this error so I said, fuck it let's try to start a new game. It did load to 100% (excruciatingly slow).
Must say I never encountered this concept of "loading game" in any Renpy games I played so far and I played thousands...

Now comes the really bad part - horrendous UI and navigation, cut-out jaggy and blurry screens, and a total confusion with the annoying sandbox system.
I am sorry but at this current state, this game is completely unplayable.
In my opinion, the developer has not fully mastered the technical aspects of the game creation and also choose a very tricky sandbox route without creating a clear guide or quest system.
He made simple things complex and utterly failed at following the main premises of a good game design.
Too bad, renders are good, the story, albeit mediocre, is ok-ish but the rest is just undigestible.

I refrained from writing a real game review since I hope, in due time, the developer will try to learn from his mistakes and make something playable out of this.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The concept of "exclusive betas" is flawed to begin with. Ideally, you want as many eyes as possible on your beta to have a full coverage of bugs and glitches. Restricting that is shooting your own foot when you are making a game that's expected to have quite a few of those.

Plus I don't know what kind of loyalty reward is getting early a frustratingly bug-ridden game...
I agree...

You need as many eyes on it to help find bugs and errors, but not just any eyes.
People who firstly understand what a beta is and can give feedback on bugs/errors found.
People who at least you can see will be of use beta testing for you, not someone who paid a monthly subscription for it.

Yes, not much of a loyalty reward being a beta tester finding the bugs for a creator.

Also, the prices on the Patreon levels are just ridiculous.
The first 3 fine.
Anything above that is in the realms of streaming services which give you way more quality content for that price.
If I had disposable monthly cash to cover that... I would probably use it on the real thing at a local strip club or massage palour.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
A lot of pictures missing, crash in the prologue, errors in some quests... This version HAVE to be a closed-beta, you can't publish this in this form. Aaaaand i think i'm stuck. I can't haley after class event, i attend to all lessons just to do nothing, i work at restaurant for a money i can't spend yet, i'm collecting books for some points i can't use yet. Good luck...

Reactions: soulmentor

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
do the teachers have any available scenes? Or all you can do is attend their classes?

The game is nice, it will get better once devs get more experience, it just has little content as of yet.

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
why does the game bring up an error when doing the tutorial there seems to be an issue with the main interface/locations and you can't skip it since after doing it twice it'll send me back to the main menu

Reactions: Draccon99
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes