Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well

i read a lot of posts about errors/not working quests etc

i strongly recommend to this ppl :
delete the old saves + persistent files in both *\game\saves and *\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy

download the newest version , do a fresh "install" (not just override)

i played the whole content without an error and just one crash
the crash was my fault - i skipped text to fast and the supposed animation could not load this fast

im on win10 x64
How far did you get in the game, I mean, does the game tell you, when you are done ???? I can`t do anything, but collect books, fight duel, and go to classes (2) and work !!!!!
PS. First time played this game !!!! :love:(y)

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Can we get a reply regarding the story line? In my notes I have Molly, Sabrina, Victoria and Amelie left with most saying: "I can try to get Sabrina to like me by showing interest in her classes". But nothing seems to happen. Thank you

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Can we get a reply regarding the story line? In my notes I have Molly, Sabrina, Victoria and Amelie left with most saying: "I can try to get Sabrina to like me by showing interest in her classes". But nothing seems to happen. Thank you
Sure you can :), welcome to our discord

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
How far did you get in the game, I mean, does the game tell you, when you are done ???? I can`t do anything, but collect books, fight duel, and go to classes (2) and work !!!!!
PS. First time played this game !!!! :love:(y)
done everything so far , except for duell(had all houses in 3 duell each so far) , classes - idk if there a hint like at the girls " end of content for now" (or like this)

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
done everything so far , except for duell(had all houses in 3 duell each so far) , classes - idk if there a hint like at the girls " end of content for now" (or like this)
So you can`t work, talk to the teachers, collect books, am i right ???? How much money you have ????

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
OK, so I'm in my room after stating that I need to get some underwear.... I've tried going to every room and clicking on everything I can think of.... I don't get it. What am I supposed to do?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
OK, so I'm in my room after stating that I need to get some underwear.... I've tried going to every room and clicking on everything I can think of.... I don't get it. What am I supposed to do?
you are now wearing your underwear,
So explore you room and explore your phone and journal(Routs) for hints and enjoy the game.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I've having two basic errors: int and potions not defined when in battles and door_1 image not find when entering the cafe in the morning...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Sure you can :), welcome to our discord
I have joined the Discord but Im not any brighter at the moment. I have tried to work in the cafe for example for a number of time and managed to get all the tips but all I get in the cafe is a small dialoque with her at the end of the shift and thats it. When it comes to Amelie in library I can't talk with her at all. All I can do is to give her books that I findt and get points. Again no progress here at all.

So can you please direct me as to what am I doing wrong to progress further with these characters? thank you

Reactions: S - Boy
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes