micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
did more than 25 times still not unlocked, any way to check how many times I turned in books?
its not books, its 1 book she gives you to read about bdsm, its quest related, not those books you pick and give in library
you talk to her few times and thats it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yes thats what im saying clicked on femdom more than 25 times
ah well there i cant help you much since its not my thing and i only know how to get to that point
there is chance tho that there is no content yet for it, what does her quest log tell you ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JzDzGz

Aug 21, 2017
these are indeed the books that's tracking, your profile should list how many you've already turned in
This must be something that has been changed for S2 1.7.1, which no one has shared here yet.
We only have S2 1.6.1d which doesn't look like the pictures shown here.

If someone would like to share so we are all up to speed here... well I would love to join in the NEW discussion. :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This must be something that has been changed for S2 1.7.1, which no one has shared here yet.
We only have S2 1.6.1d which doesn't look like the pictures shown here.

If someone would like to share so we are all up to speed here... well I would love to join in the NEW discussion. :)
it was always like this... are you playing VN mode by any chance?

JzDzGz

Aug 21, 2017
it was always like this... are you playing VN mode by any chance?

No. It's been a while since I first played 1.6.1d. Maybe I already had enough in sandbox mode so they were not listed as required for me when I first started that story arc.

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes