-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hilarious that Olivia just slides into Vanessa's Lustogram posts. At this point, I think she's officially stalking Ashley.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019

Hey guys!
This masterpiece artwork from our 3D and 2D team :)

7 Likes
need a date with elijah here

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The black chick back yet?
Nope. Naomi took the semester off, so she probably won't be back until Season 3, I would guess. There is the possibility of briefly talking with her on the phone if you choose to contact her (there will be two options of whom to ask about something). Otherwise, though, so far there isn't any more with her.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Woha ... I just started season 2 for the first time, imported my old savegame ... this is the longest prologue ever!
At some point I thought the game was buggy and put me into VN mode, so I fast forwarded the whole thing just to see if I ever ended up in the players room starting the sandbox mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, so i playing into season 2 the latest update ,when i got slapped with this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is a straight copy from the error log ...
any ideas ? any help ?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Woha ... I just started season 2 for the first time, imported my old savegame ... this is the longest prologue ever!
At some point I thought the game was buggy and put me into VN mode, so I fast forwarded the whole thing just to see if I ever ended up in the players room starting the sandbox mode.
Dude, same. I kept wondering if I somehow ended up in VN mode. At least the prologue in the first season broke things up with the occasional ability to wander around, peep on Ashley or whatever.

This season desperately needs some of that.

Reactions: Nemo56

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At some point I thought the game was buggy and put me into VN mode, so I fast forwarded the whole thing just to see if I ever ended up in the MCs bedroom.
Yeah, many had that impression. I was surprised it was as long as it was before reverting to sandbox, but I quite enjoyed the prologue nonetheless (especially finally conquering Olivia and the Ashley plotline). And, ofc, once you get back to sandbox you are into gameplay as you're used to.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, many had that impression. I was surprised it was as long as it was before reverting to sandbox, but I quite enjoyed the prologue nonetheless (especially finally conquering Olivia and the Ashley plotline). And, ofc, once you get back to sandbox you are into gameplay as you're used to.
Yes, it's good. Not saying anything about the story quality (except for some fairly bad written dialogs, but these you find in every game), not complaining. I bought season 1 a few days ago and really liked it. Seeing that S2 seemed to have only a VN mode was quite disappointing. My next thought was that maybe I did something wrong or my savegame was broken. And in the end I ended up using my keyboard macro to fast forward. Today I'll watch the second half of the prologue, even if by now I saw some spoilers of course.

V0408

Sep 28, 2019
Hi
I am playing the VN version. I have completed the update but there were no Jill & Faith scene in latest update for me. Did I miss something?

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes