Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
agreed, it would be nice to just have a , it's nice to see toy, but i can't talk now.

you can go and feel the girls up while they are sleeping, but i have always found that kind of creepy.
it's like, come on.
here's the MC getting with every girl at the school, even the female teacher's want him, and yet he is sneaking into girls room's and feeling them up while they are sleeping ?
I would have been thinking he would have been sneaking them into his room late at night and then taking them put for breakfast in the morning before anyone else woke up.
I suspect Molly is Bi so i don't think she would mind the MC taking them to the coffee shop for breakfast as long as he made some for her to, and paid for the food.
It would also be nice if you could buy gift's at Gordon's or something.
also whatever happened to the Mushroom Girl, it looked like she wanted a friend, or more lol just don't get a fungile infection
Mushroom girl is probably just a plot device.

And well, MC is a creep :)
If all the girl in school knew about each other, them knowing about his night activities would be the least of his problems. After all they pretty much let him do whatever he wants anyway. If the night actiivties would depend on the relationship status, then it would almost be believable.

I'm still waiting for the big story twist, where that monster from the other dimension turns out to be his real father.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

If all the girl in school knew about each other, them knowing about his night activities would be the least of his problems. After all they pretty much let him do whatever he wants anyway. If the night actiivties would depend on the relationship status, then it would almost be believable.

I'm still waiting for the big story twist, where that monster from the other dimension turns out to be his real father.
wait till you see this spin the bottle dorm game

Reactions: Nemo56

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

of course if the girls all found out, would they put a rubber ring on the MC, or would they put the rubber ring around his neck ?

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I won't cancel you I don't know why
Feel free to cancel me, whatever that means.

Btw, I don't want gay content either, but making fun of someone who does is beyond decent behaviour.
Don't forget that you can already chose the gender of two characters in the game meaning that you are playing a game where the MC depending on your choices can get his butthole stuffed. And I don't suppose you mind gay girls anyway, right?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes