Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what does delta mean?
is the final version or is like delta beta and alpha release
Means that it's the 4th released version of the update, nothing more.
If there are still bugs that are not fixed until the next version, you can expect a epsilon.

Reactions: Guz007

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
yeah, my bad, i just assumed it didnt work because there are apparently no new sex scenes in the update lol, sorry sir
There are new scenes but the order has changed in the gallery, they are sorted on the person now, not on when it happened

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplays for "Season 2"(On going, Covering up to End v1.10.1d)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,
These WILL have an impact on your gameplay)

All Gallery images have been unlocked.(Except "Minotaur: Lose" and "Minotaur; Win")
All Quests completed
Duelling now at "Level Five"
"Mini games" not done
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Reactions: Cuhullin

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
There are new scenes but the order has changed in the gallery, they are sorted on the person now, not on when it happened
There are exactly the same amount of scenes in the unlocked gallery as it was in the last update, what am I missing?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Isnt this version proofread yet ?
And what is the whole story with Gabriella , why does she want to revive jabob so bad??
and what was the dialogue with her this update,so weirdly laidout
is the script/story being written by an A.I or something?

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
an exception has occured!

error while talking to haley while also the option to look at mollys_ass , cant ignore jus rollback orr quit....

PLease help
ASAP<, TnxinAdvance

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
an exception has occured!

error while talking to haley while also the option to look at mollys_ass , cant ignore jus rollback orr quit....

PLease help
ASAP<, TnxinAdvance
Always include the full error log - but put it in spoiler tags ( the "..." symbol above the input text field). The savegema just before the action would probably help too.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
i'm on Sabrina story part 12, the picnic scene at the lake. and during sex suddenly it turns into the middle of the christmas episode sex scene with selene in the sauna???

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i'm on Sabrina story part 12, the picnic scene at the lake. and during sex suddenly it turns into the middle of the christmas episode sex scene with selene in the sauna???
It sounds like you're using a mod and that's got an error in it. That scene didn't do anything like what you describe for my unmodded version.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first here's a wise saying among mages in Dale:
Don't just assume every wizard has a skeleton in their closet!
Some of the bodies haven't decayed yet.

Now you know! But let's get back to important info, and is there a better way to start than win the news about our freshest release? Take a look at Lust Academy v1.10.1d! This release features a new mini-game with beautiful erotic prizes!
As always, you can find the details in the post:
And if you're here for the news about the development process, here is the list:
  • Finished 73 new renders with Leona, Dakota, Haley, and Katrina.
  • Retouched 71 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Gabriella's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Sabrina's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Victoria's storyline for version 1.10.1.
That concludes this week's update. Thank you for your time and comments. With each update, we strive to enhance Lust Academy!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I know i'm late but waited till season 2 had a lot of content to play it and wow Ashley becoming a stripper was an epic fail. What progression from a dancer to a stripper.... and what whore next? Sorry but railroading a main li into becoming a stripper is a shitty move.
I'm with you brother. That was the final straw for me. I deleted the game.

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes