Piat

Feb 26, 2020
It started fine with the milf scene. But total shame and bait no scenes but banners with Victoria, while developing paths with cheap boring prostitutes. I hope season 3 starts same way but with Victoria.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I played this game for a few updates but eventually I stopped. Even though I could find a reason to like most of the girls, the biggest turn off from the game for me was the MC. Every time he is onscreen I cringed right out of whatever immersion I had going and it was already paper thin because of the dialogue in general but also how the MC acts and thinks.

If the MC is the proverbial vehicle for this adventure, then I'd rather not travel.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
And if you chose to, (s)he has some additional 'equipment'.
Yea I know. I played earlier on but stopped. Not too sure I want to give it another try. Great girls but mc is insufferable for me.

pwened

Jun 24, 2019
I have a problem with save transfer, VN mode- 2 season simply doesn't see that I have corresponding season 1 save, despite I've done it several times.
Is there are any ways to transfer the save manually or I'm just doing something wrong?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have a problem with save transfer, VN mode- 2 season simply doesn't see that I have corresponding season 1 save, despite I've done it several times.
Is there are any ways to transfer the save manually or I'm just doing something wrong?
Try to empty both season 2 save directories (the one in the game directory and the one in appdata). Then convert the savegame again.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Lust Academy [S2 Steam] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Cordale Pack DLC COMPRESSED: Copy into game root folder.

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
for me is about 800 mb when download and unexpecetd error.

Reactions: DonMarius
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes