Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
gotta use the final release. though, seeing as how that did NOT start off from where I saved--that was a lot of hell for no reason at all. ya'll gotta do better at coding. please let me know when it's fixed.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
The trick is that the transfer only works when you play 1.11.1D. I was playing the 1.11.1B version and was not able to transfer. After downloading the D version I got the transfer button and everything is fine than in S3.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
gotta use the final release. though, seeing as how that did NOT start off from where I saved--that was a lot of hell for no reason at all. ya'll gotta do better at coding. please let me know when it's fixed.
... or you need to become better at reading, because obviously you got it all wrong.
Starting S3 and loading a S2 savegame will not put you in the S2 content, but start the S3 content. And that's exactly what it's supposed to do. S3 does not even contain the S2 content, how should it proceed where you left off?

The seasons' content is completely independent, the savegame is used to transfer inventory and stats.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
... or you need to become better at reading, because obviously you got it all wrong.
Starting S3 and loading a S2 savegame will not put you in the S2 content, but start the S3 content. And that's exactly what it's supposed to do. S3 does not even contain the S2 content, how should it proceed where you left off?

The seasons' content is completely independent, the savegame is used to transfer inventory and stats.
then, there's no point to doing it. the normal assumption is that it would load of from that moment.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
then, there's no point to doing it. the normal assumption is that it would load of from that moment.
Luckily we don't have to rely on assumptions but can read the description, even if it's not completely accurate, it talks about relationship status which - as far as I am aware - has no meaning in this game.

The point in doing it (transfering a game) are the inventory and stats, without having to grind (or cheat)( the combat spell stats and money again.

Anyway ... it's working as intended, there is nothing to fix. If you want to use it or not, that's your decision.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I just finished the prologue of this third installment... It's been a while since I was so bored. Long, lacking in ideas and not even THE sex scene with Olivia and THE sex scene with Irena (near the end and fast) doesn't justify such a boring story. 1.20 GB for this? No thanks. I hope he gets better when he gets to school. This game is one of my favourites.

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
I love to see how such great projects like this gets to evolve. From the epilogue you can see how much they have evolved in terms of writing, pacing, etc. Not to mention the quality of the renders, and how they take their time to let some "girls" sink into the imagination by hinting here and there. Looking forward to this season.

Drez

Apr 14, 2018
Geez what is it with people like you? It was just a little fun with him since lesbians are gay people. Yes lesbians are female gay people and homosexuals are male gay people but those terms are really just descriptive. You could say homosexual is anyone who is attracted to their own sex but it is typically used for describing men. Honestly I'm guessing your a lefty which is why when people don't repeat your dumb mantras you want to cancel them.
Here is the literal definition of homosexual. a person who is sexually or romantically attracted to people of their own sex.

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes