-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game won't run that well on my pc, so I can't test it out ,but is it any good? I've only played milf city to compare it to.
It's not the best game I've ever played, but I think it's pretty good. Engrish is uneven in places but generally isn't too bad (a lot of "stiff" words no one would realistically actually said in casual conversations). The renders are decent to good, depending, as are the animations. The plots for individuals, season-wide plots, and overall plot through all four seasons are done well for the most part. I think you'd probably enjoy it if you liked that other game, although obviously this one is focused on magic and Hogwartsy things (Cordale is the university here).

I'd give it a try for sure, if you can get a system that will play it. It's not super demanding overall (will play on a 1080 series Nvidia, for instance), but obviously there will be issues if your computer's too old or similar.

• Love
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It's not the best game I've ever played, but I think it's pretty good. Engrish is uneven in places but generally isn't too bad (a lot of "stiff" words no one would realistically actually said in casual conversations). The renders are decent to good, depending, as are the animations. The plots for individuals, season-wide plots, and overall plot through all four seasons are done well for the most part. I think you'd probably enjoy it if you liked that other game, although obviously this one is focused on magic and Hogwartsy things (Cordale is the university here).

I'd give it a try for sure, if you can get a system that will play it. It's not super demanding overall (will play on a 1080 series Nvidia, for instance), but obviously there will be issues if your computer's too old or similar.
Yeah m8 my laptop is ancient 2011 and the nvidia card on it is broke dual graphics card, using intel graphics the shittest on the planet lol. Thanks anyway for the info.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 170 Votes