Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm sure this might of been said before but what is the Cordale Pack DLC exactly? and what does the cheat mod do in the game? and why can't you cheat mod with season 2 if using Cordale Pack DLC?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, the first question has been asked and answered plenty of times. And if you use forum search and sort by date, or even if you scroll up a bit, you will find answers.

Cheat mod has nothing to do with cordale pack, helps you to cheat stats and money

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, the first question has been asked and answered plenty of times. And if you use forum search and sort by date, or even if you scroll up a bit, you will find answers.

Cheat mod has nothing to do with cordale pack, helps you to cheat stats and money

Note-
"If you want to use the cordale pack for S2, you can, but I really wouldn't, as it appears to be causing issues." ~Coming from the cheat mod section so no conflicts with cheat mod and cordale pack for season 2? but there's issues?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm a fair bit behind (just now finished the prologue to Season 4), but I've already been reminded that the dev team still struggles with good translations. For instance, in the first conversation with Audrey (the "Friendly Engagement" quest) Audrey calls her demonic mother an incubus — that term is gender-specific, referring to the male of the succubus race (I think it comes from very early Catholic theology, though I might be misremembering). There are also phrases like "you're screwing yourself up" and "the hell with you", which feel awkwardly out of place, and which don't seem to be used in the way they should be. I have far too much on my plate to be able to help out, but I strongly recommend the dev team get improved proofreading and/or translations for their text. Conversations are uneven, going from perfectly fine to sounding very strange. I still enjoy Lust Academy, but I think improving the English could only help the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, her mother is actually both, as you can see in the story, so it's not wrong - if Audrey already has that information.

But I remember they used the wrong plural for succubus. Was that corrected?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am playing chapter 2 and can't find Ashley in Dale to start her quest line. I see her in the Coffee Hut, but she won't take to me, where is she and how do I start her quest line

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am playing chapter 2 and can't find Ashley in Dale to start her quest line. I see her in the Coffee Hut, but she won't take to me, where is she and how do I start her quest line
I don't remember about that specific time, but often you need to find her in the morning. To do that, you have to go to the hotel (where the MC is staying) and talk to the receptionist. At some point, you'll get to visit Ashley in her room there.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't remember about that specific time, but often you need to find her in the morning. To do that, you have to go to the hotel (where the MC is staying) and talk to the receptionist. At some point, you'll get to visit Ashley in her room there.
then maybe I am dealing with a bug, I have clicked on Mina, in the morning, after noon, evening, and night, and she won't talk to me

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Couple of screens from the game upscaled by AI

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno to me it looks different, not necessarily better, just different with higher resolution and details, this doesn't make it better though, it depends on personal preference. One side is video game, the other side makes them look more life like.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does it make the game easier when transfering saves? Or does the game scale with your power? Is it entirely more fun to play with or without transfering?
It doesn't scale. If you want to win the later tournaments it's better if you already have some decent combat stats. Otherwise you have to grind up again or use the cheat tool.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This game won't run that well on my pc, so I can't test it out ,but is it any good? I've only played milf city to compare it to.

3.80 star(s) 170 Votes