Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
my day/night is better when i see a new update for this game.

also thanks to the one who shared it thanks for doing that.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Improving gameplay: If your game has become less interesting, it may be worth making changes to the gameplay to make it more fun and varied. This can help attract new players and retain existing ones.

New features and content: Adding new features, locations, characters, or content can keep players interested and attract new ones. It can also help retain existing players who want to come back and try something new.

Improving graphics and sound: If your game looks outdated or has sound issues, it may be worth updating the graphics and sound to make the game more appealing to players.

Community engagement: Actively engaging with players, holding contests, surveys, or other events can help build a community around the game and attract new players.

Addressing money-grabbing issues: If your game has become too expensive or contains microtransactions that are annoying players, it may be worth rethinking your monetization model and making it fairer and more understandable.

Improving Content Quality: If the content in your game has become worse or of lower quality, it is worth reconsidering your approaches to creating content and improving its quality.

Analyzing ratings and reviews: Studying ratings and player reviews can help you understand what exactly players don’t like and what changes can be made to improve the game’s rating.

Support and updates: Regular updates and support for the game can help maintain player interest and improve the rating.

Finding new ideas: Sometimes, to improve the rating of a game, you need to think outside the box and try new ideas that may interest players.
ChatGpt?

Asur1

Dec 5, 2022
I wish the game creator would run the script in an AI and not have a 4 year old try to write something coherent. Maybe a 5 year old could formulate this script better. Who talks like this IRL

Reactions: goochklok
Jun 28, 2021
I have a question about the mind control aspect here. Is it more so the guy is just good at flirting and just makes girls horny by knowing where to touch? Or does he eventually get actual mind control powers he can use at a distance and command people to do stuff. So far in act 1 it seems he is just good at flirting.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No mind control, they are all horny by design.
They should have made that part of the story, that sorcerers are more active than normal people or something like that.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAcademy-S4v4.3.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The_Stifmeister

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I wish the game creator would run the script in an AI and not have a 4 year old try to write something coherent. Maybe a 5 year old could formulate this script better. Who talks like this IRL
I hate to say it but I agree...the renders are fantastic and the story could be pretty solid but I can't get over the dialog that sounds like the writer has never talked to a human before...I'd take some AI proofreading or hell some AI script writing over what's being put put now.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes