Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
because their "content" is of the lowest quality...as simple as that.
I so disagree with this opinion. First of all LA delivers for years, in my opinion, real good content at a constant rate. Second the graphics are good. Not outstanding, but good. I find the game a joy to play. Third, remember, there is a "DELETE" button on the device you are playing. So just wipe it of your device and free you are! And specially you are not annoying us anymore with this dumb posts.

Good luck!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I so disagree with this opinion. First of all LA delivers for years, in my opinion, real good content at a constant rate. Second the graphics are good. Not outstanding, but good. I find the game a joy to play. Third, remember, there is a "DELETE" button on the device you are playing. So just wipe it of your device and free you are! And specially you are not annoying us anymore with this dumb posts.

Good luck!
soemeone shook your cage?
run back to the dev.discord, patreon or any other closed space.
i do admire your courage, yet this is clearly no place for you.

good luck!

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Improving gameplay: If your game has become less interesting, it may be worth making changes to the gameplay to make it more fun and varied. This can help attract new players and retain existing ones.

New features and content: Adding new features, locations, characters, or content can keep players interested and attract new ones. It can also help retain existing players who want to come back and try something new.

Improving graphics and sound: If your game looks outdated or has sound issues, it may be worth updating the graphics and sound to make the game more appealing to players.

Community engagement: Actively engaging with players, holding contests, surveys, or other events can help build a community around the game and attract new players.

Addressing money-grabbing issues: If your game has become too expensive or contains microtransactions that are annoying players, it may be worth rethinking your monetization model and making it fairer and more understandable.

Improving Content Quality: If the content in your game has become worse or of lower quality, it is worth reconsidering your approaches to creating content and improving its quality.

Analyzing ratings and reviews: Studying ratings and player reviews can help you understand what exactly players don’t like and what changes can be made to improve the game’s rating.

Support and updates: Regular updates and support for the game can help maintain player interest and improve the rating.

Finding new ideas: Sometimes, to improve the rating of a game, you need to think outside the box and try new ideas that may interest players.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
the game rating is already falling and before the game had a rating of 4.5 season 3 and 4 is already a completely senseless and incomprehensible story that the car does not want to finish its game and stupidly already pulls money from these seasons

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I really dislike when games are cut like this into episodes/seasons
Makes more money on commercial platforms like Steam.
People rather pay 4 x 15€ for a VN than 1 x 60€. It also has the benefit that you can sell "finished" seasons and not have one game in development for years. And another bonus is that you can sell one ripoff extra for each season. Sells better than multiple ripoffs for one game.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
soemeone shook your cage?
run back to the dev.discord, patreon or any other closed space.
i do admire your courage, yet this is clearly no place for you.

good luck!
This is my last answer before putting you on the list. Your answer is so brainless. Please return to the ice age and go extinct please. You are so narrow minded and short fused that it is impossible to have a conversation. I doubt there is a place for such a person like you in this thread. You are only adding bytes to the site. Not adding something serious.

At last, to mention the state you are in, look at the language..... soemeone HUH?

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!

But first of all, let's set the mood with a little dad joke:
Where do mermaids keep their money?
In the riverbank!

1728925271693.png

Well, we hope you had a good laugh!

Now, let's talk about the release of Lust Academy 4.4.1a, the alpha version.

Don't waste another second! You can find the details in the post:

After you've checked the latest release, come back here to take a look at what we've done this week:
Finished 76 new renders with Ashley, Audrey and Sabrina.
Retouched 72 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
Finished 5 full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
Finished dialogues for the Main storyline for version 4.5.1.
Finished dialogues for Kayla's storyline for version 4.5.1.
Finished dialogues for Audrey's storyline for version 4.5.1.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more updates and have a great week!

With love,
Bear in the Night team.

Jan 23, 2024
is it true harem or fake?
Fake Harem, its more MC sleeps around on girls who think they are the only one; with group sex here or there. One of the Li you can tell them your in a relationship or not but it doesnt change their sexual attraction to you. One LI even prevents you getting with another LI cause of your secret reputation. There are even multiple cases of LI either telling you not to tell anyone or the MC doing things that is clearly cheating for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Mihawk_80

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
that stupid
The game has no consequences whatsoever. You can say "no" to a girl for over three seasons and in season four you can still have MC shag her.
Of course this means that you can see everything in one playthrough, which is good. But the story sequences are in no way affected by the choices you make when it comes to sexual encounters.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes