Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Hey it is true that when I started it first time it was sized to fit my full-hd screen (even window mode selected) and when I reselected window mode it resized to about 70-60% size so probably there is some problem... What screen resolution you have?

PS: I uploaded rar I downloaded so there can't be any "my-system-settings" in this file.

Dragonrider3

Jul 8, 2017
ive figured out what is it. i ran a free unpack and it works fine. but when i put the options file and change the console file to allow console commands, it causes the zoom in. so there seems to be a conflict there. btw my screen resoultion is 2160 1440

Edit:
The options file was the problem. it seems it no longer has to be replaced to enable consoles. All fixed now!

Reactions: Bas134

BPPboi

Jun 19, 2017
Is the 0.700 supposed to end on day 26? I didn't get to see any new guests from a different universe.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i've just played the version 0.7 and i couldn't find the virtual reality set to buy so the storyline with tiara cannot progress. is it a bug?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Is the 0.700 supposed to end on day 26? I didn't get to see any new guests from a different universe.
I was able to get past it by doing Ashley'smisson instead of going to sleep than the witcher guy showed up and I am at my room. with the game ending.

BPPboi

Jun 19, 2017
I was able to get past it by doing Ashley'smisson instead of going to sleep than the witcher guy showed up and I am at my room. with the game ending.
Do you have the svscomics version that was posted a few posts back?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
It's bugged for me I guess, do I need to delete some old version registries or something?
i have no idea, i started a new game in that version so i don't think it can be the old saves, dunno about registry values.

BPPboi

Jun 19, 2017
i have no idea, i started a new game in that version so i don't think it can be the old saves, dunno about registry values.
Hm interesting. I did start a new game as well, but as soon as I enter my cabin after talking with Ashley, the game ends.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hm interesting. I did start a new game as well, but as soon as I enter my cabin after talking with Ashley, the game ends.
i don't enter the cabin i just hit the button that ends the day and pick the mission she gives.

Reactions: Cirro84

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
anyone get the buttplug in jacks chamber to work? I see it but cant click on it and clicking anyway does nothing.

also never managed to trigger the edi scene after gettin the plant :/

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes