DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Hi. I don't know if anyone else had my problem but after I do the stupid turian vessel puzzle, it says nothing was able to be salvaged even though it says "collectibles found". Does it mean the puzzle solved is the collectible or am i missing something. NOW TO MY MAIN QUESTION-After completing the puzzle and talking to glyph, the puzzle stays in the middle of the screen and i can still change it but it obscures almost everything and makes some features unuseable. PPS I am using v.701 View attachment 14291 View attachment 14292 View attachment 14293 View attachment 14294 View attachment 14295
the same problem with Female shepard

ATMB84

May 15, 2017
Hi. I don't know if anyone else had my problem but after I do the stupid turian vessel puzzle, it says nothing was able to be salvaged even though it says "collectibles found". Does it mean the puzzle solved is the collectible or am i missing something. NOW TO MY MAIN QUESTION-After completing the puzzle and talking to glyph, the puzzle stays in the middle of the screen and i can still change it but it obscures almost everything and makes some features unuseable. PPS I am using v.701 View attachment 14291 View attachment 14292 View attachment 14293 View attachment 14294 View attachment 14295
Click on collectibles found

Reactions: ddan17

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The futa won't change, that's the point to that character.

Futa doesn't bother me. To be fair, i'm not into men so a lass with an extra body part isn't that bad.

Not that I have a problem with those that like other blokes it's just not my thing. To each their own and all that jazz.

Reactions: botc76

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
But it is optional right?

Are there any scenes of male Shepard doing a Futa?
This is a linear game, so no real options. So while Male Shep doesn't have to be involved with the futa (at least not so far), it is there to be seen no matter what.

Personally, this game has become as a big disappointment. It initially had great promise as a chance to bang all your favourite ME females. But I think the creator has now gone off the rails. The addition of the Witcher was bad enough, but his arbitrary decision that Justicars can only have relations with other Asari means no chance with Samara. That's not true to the lore and I'm sure a big disappointment to many ME fans.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello friends! A new version of 0.750 will be available this month. Why not 0.800? Because I want to have time to add more content to the game to the final version :) It's just a number. This month, you will have the opportunity to play for FemShep! As you asked... I have remade all the animations from scratch, and rewrote all the dialogs. The Russian version is already ready. It remains to wait for the interpreter's answer.
Thank you for staying with me!

-------------------------

Привет, друзья! В этом месяце будет доступна новая версия 0.750. Почему не 0.800? Потому что я хочу успеть добавить в игру больше контента к финальной версии :) Это всего лишь цифра. В этом месяце у вас появится возможность поиграть за ФемШеп! Как вы и просили. Я переделал все анимации с нуля, и переписал все диалоги. Русская версия уже готова. Осталось дождаться ответа переводчика.

Спасибо, что остаетесь со мной!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
on svscomics
Version 0.760
- I fixed the bug with the investigation of the wreckage.
- Added French language.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes