Deleted243

Jan 2, 2017
Okay, I had nothing to do so I just tried to find a command to get more credits. And I found it.

Commands known for me by far:
Influence
samara_otn = xxx
tali_otn = xxx
susi_otn = xxx (susie = EDI)
same for miranda, liara, jack, aria, garrus, joker, ashley, kasumi, diana

Money and stats
mon = xxx credits
ez = xxx element zero
ren = xxx renegade
par = xxx paragon

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
To be fair I didn't find this game to be very good the only thing was it has those sfm webms in it other then that this game is pretty garbage...

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
This New 0.8 version is broken, Varus randomly confronts you and leaves and then the game gets stuck and you cant progress to next day

nunya

Apr 25, 2017
Place the files in the Lust_Affect-0.800-pc\game\ directory.
Click on the icons at the top for eezo, paragon, renegade and money to add to them.
The inf + 15 button adds 15 influence to all crew. Increasing the influence at the beginning triggers at least one scene out of order.

Reactions: 4n0n

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Place the files in the Lust_Affect-0.800-pc\game\ directory.
Click on the icons at the top for eezo, paragon, renegade and money to add to them.
The inf + 15 button adds 15 influence to all crew. Increasing the influence at the beginning triggers at least one scene out of order.
Thanks for that but cant even use it since this version is broken lol

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I played with male shep without problems, but got stuck twice with female, is that common? Overall the game is pretty good, but I think the late game lost its focus with characters from on the games, it would be better if they could make more with the ME girls before doing this sort of stuff.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Fucking almost 4 hour estimated download times from the shit file hosting services on that site. Will wait for it to get posted here where reasonably fast file servers are used.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes