volto

Aug 22, 2017
I'm on Day 33 right now. How do we unlock the Omega mission? It's been a longtime issue with the game where you can easily miss content and the walkthrough isn't very helpful.

Reactions: dussalant

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
the events should run one after another after day 22 or whatever day the legion quest starts, but I needed to pick the right options at some points, otherwise the game got stuck, i.e must watch Ash/tentacle scene.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to v0.802. Thanks

Reactions: madao

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello everyone! I played in version 0.6, 0.7 and now in 0.8, but I ALWAYS have the same problem - I can't play with old saves. If I will start - I will get a error in place where new content should appear. In this version I have this error right after Witcher-style orgy. Does anyone have this problem?

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone! I played in version 0.6, 0.7 and now in 0.8, but I ALWAYS have the same problem - I can't play with old saves. If I will start - I will get a error in place where new content should appear. In this version I have this error right after Witcher-style orgy. Does anyone have this problem?
Some Ren'py devs write the code to allow for old saves. Lust Effect has not. You have to start from the beginning every version.

Reactions: Cirro84

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Some Ren'py devs write the code to allow for old saves. Lust Effect has not. You have to start from the beginning every version.
It's not exactly that...While yes Ren'py code by default should allow you to have full save compatibility...it goes all to hell if you add new variables to the code that were not in old saves. Sometimes it gets a little wonky and it just doesn't handle it very well. Depends on what types of variables are added and how they are implemented of course.

Also...Most of these games are in development...Things change...you should not be surprised if things change to the point that starting from scratch is required. I can't tell you how many times I've had to do that in Alphas and Betas for MMOs...so this isn't anything new to me.

Reactions: seden and volto

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Tali and Garrus always leave the ship.
Can someone tell me how to prevent that? Or at least what to do afterwards?

I always went for Tali in the ME series only exception was the first one where i went with liara.

If this is part of the story then i think im out. Garrus and Tali just freak me out as a couple.....

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Tali and Garrus always leave the ship.
Can someone tell me how to prevent that? Or at least what to do afterwards?

I always went for Tali in the ME series only exception was the first one where i went with liara.

If this is part of the story then i think im out. Garrus and Tali just freak me out as a couple.....
At this point Garrus/Tali is canon couple, but on the point when Garrus gives you the gift and asks you to give it to Tali, just tell her its from you and not from him. She should stay, but I think quest wise its a dead end, they stay but it leads to nothing

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i get soo dissapointed from ME andromeda romance that i m going to take ithe update and fuck them all again with this better version :D

(well, its not andromeda, but its good, i loved my femshep (and dudeshep is nice too)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
At this point Garrus/Tali is canon couple, but on the point when Garrus gives you the gift and asks you to give it to Tali, just tell her its from you and not from him. She should stay, but I think quest wise its a dead end, they stay but it leads to nothing
I will try that thanks

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
i get soo dissapointed from ME andromeda romance that i m going to take ithe update and fuck them all again with this better version :D

(well, its not andromeda, but its good, i loved my femshep (and dudeshep is nice too)
that black chick is fucking ugly...talk about a slap in the face to black women.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
So, console give errors reports :

As to Garrus/Tali, tried several time, with varied amount of relation, even when validated her not telling from who she receive it the result is always the same, cant select the "hero" option, and thus, both are gone.

"She should stay", damn, can you provide a save or better yet, a guide ? (given the actual game, having to relay to a guide ..).

Quite some area where it seem selected dialogue open or close path//feature (skipped totally Liara on the cross for instance, ie :wonder where the entry for that would be.)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I followed the instructions here:
to enable the console and when I open the game I can no longer load or save games. It always takes me to the start of a new game. Any ideas?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So, console give errors reports :

As to Garrus/Tali, tried several time, with varied amount of relation, even when validated her not telling from who she receive it the result is always the same, cant select the "hero" option, and thus, both are gone.

"She should stay", damn, can you provide a save or better yet, a guide ? (given the actual game, having to relay to a guide ..).

Quite some area where it seem selected dialogue open or close path//feature (skipped totally Liara on the cross for instance, ie :wonder where the entry for that would be.)
I played through till the end of the current version without using the console and selected the "Hero" option and they both left anyway. I also told Tali that the uniform was from me and it didn't help in the end. I chose Tali on nearly every mission and had my influence near max of what is possible.

For those saying that it's possible to keep them I'd like to see a Day 34+ save with all events completed including the full corrupting of Liara.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes