Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Tried downloading again and it worked fine second time. Not sure what was wrong.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Changelog for version 0.9 :
  • Lustful plant against EDI. Who will win?
  • Can FemShep feel safe?
  • Will Ashley fulfill his promise?
  • It's time to call Samantha to account!
  • Will Miranda resist the charm of Shepard?
  • In total, the game added about 12 animated scenes.
  • Added a new costume for EDI.
  • Now the game has a gallery where all your achievements will be displayed.
  • Added 4 new achievements (Diana, Miranda, EDI, Liara).
  • Now the game has a video gallery, where you can see all the open video clips. (It is in the menu of the "Normandy crew")
  • Fixed a video clip with FutaShep and Gerhard and other old bugs.
And the one for version 0.8 (also missing in the 1st post so far) :
  • In this update, you can finally go to "Omega". You will get acquainted with sexual invaders, and you will have to make a difficult emotional choice. You will find out about the influence of alcohol on Miranda Lawson, and who will first use this knowledge. The relationship between Garrus and Tali went too far!
  • In total, 12 (!) Animated sex scenes have been added to the game, including futa- and fem-version.
  • Grunt will tell us what Samantha actually did in Tuchanka. And he'll show...
  • Complete alteration of the cabin of the crew and the assembly hall. I tried to add 2 non-important NPCs for entourage.
  • Changed the appearance of the inventory
  • Fixed a bug where Jack did not check the level of the renegade
  • Fixed a smuggled store interface
Also, the walktrough is not in the 0.9 version.
Quite curious as to the Tali content, will they come back (or will they be found then grabbed/forced back on the black path ? :D).

Reactions: volto and dussalant

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
  • Lustful plant against EDI. Who will win?
  • Can FemShep feel safe?
  • Will Ashley fulfill his promise?
  • It's time to call Samantha to account!
  • Will Miranda resist the charm of Shepard?
  • In total, the game added about 12 animated scenes.
  • Added a new costume for EDI.
  • Now the game has a gallery where all your achievements will be displayed.
  • Added 4 new achievements (Diana, Miranda, EDI, Liara).
  • Now the game has a video gallery, where you can see all the open video clips. (It is in the menu of the "Normandy crew")
  • Fixed a video clip with FutaShep and Gerhard and other old bugs.
And the one for version 0.8 (also missing in the 1st post so far) :
  • In this update, you can finally go to "Omega". You will get acquainted with sexual invaders, and you will have to make a difficult emotional choice. You will find out about the influence of alcohol on Miranda Lawson, and who will first use this knowledge. The relationship between Garrus and Tali went too far!
  • In total, 12 (!) Animated sex scenes have been added to the game, including futa- and fem-version.
  • Grunt will tell us what Samantha actually did in Tuchanka. And he'll show...
  • Complete alteration of the cabin of the crew and the assembly hall. I tried to add 2 non-important NPCs for entourage.
  • Changed the appearance of the inventory
  • Fixed a bug where Jack did not check the level of the renegade
  • Fixed a smuggled store interface
Also, the walktrough is not in the 0.9 version.
Quite curious as to the Tali content, will they come back (or will they be found then grabbed/forced back on the black path ? :D).
do you have 0.8 walkthrough at least? i feel like i'm missing a lot of content even though i saw a lot as well?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It was included in .8 download, given it is not in the 0.9 here it is :

!! Its the walktrough for version 0.8 !!

Knowing its not optimized, guess it is done that way since it would take more time to create a day/time based version who could be changed with the future update ?

Which said, I cant (again and again) start Liara corruption. Seem its because of the 14 paragon compliment who should unlock the second suite and do not activate. If someone could upload a save with this dialogue enabled it would be appreciated (of course, the earliest in the game possible being better, for obvious reasons).

Last edited:
Reactions: ilozq

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
It was included in .8 download, given it is not in the 0.9 here it is :

!! Its the one for version 0.8 !!

Knowing its not optimized, guess it is done that way since it would take more time to create a day/time based version who could be changed with the future update ?

Which said, I cant (again and again) start Liara corruption. Seem its because of the 14 paragon compliment who should unlock the second suite and do not activate. If someone could upload a save with this dialogue enabled it would be appreciated (of course, the earliest in the game possible being better, for obvious reasons).
thanks man, i knew i was missing a lot. i still missed 2 scenes tho,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
So... I'm at day 40 or so and for a few days nothing has happened, I just get the option to skip the day. Does that mean the content is over?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
So... I'm at day 40 or so and for a few days nothing has happened, I just get the option to skip the day. Does that mean the content is over?
you probably missed scenes, the game ends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i suggest you to download the 0.8 walkthrough and follow that

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
Stuck at the captain's quarters with an exclamation mark but there's nothing to do... What would be the reason?

Altarin

May 21, 2017
when i close video galery it keeps "open" over anything. that means i keeps seeing it even when for example on mission, or any other quater on normandy

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes