• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Hmm, well I seemed to have gotten all the scenes and assuming the last one is the final with Miranda, I have one scene between Ashley and the tentacle and Aria with Samara. I can't seem to unlock whatever that scene is. Has anyone figured it out?

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I have to say that, although on the whole this game is quite good, this Gerhard Rivas character is a tonn of shit. First, Mass Effect universe is rich enough to deal without fucking space Witcher! Second, there couldn't be anyone more badass than Shepard exept for his clone. Third, admiral wouldn't advise to avoid messing with one man, whatever he may be.

Reactions: volto

palil

Jul 10, 2017
so im stuck on day 8 and the only thing i can click on is the console in the captains quarters. what can i do?

U

User_10739

No progression in this one yet again... Getting tired of playing the whole game for nothing...

Reactions: volto

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
where is the save location?
Renpy save the game in "game\save" and in copy in "%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\gamename"

P.S.: %AppData% it's a shortcut for "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\". The folder %AppData% is normally hidden.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, found why the Liara event line did not trigger..
The actual activation button is quite tone on tone with his image background, making it quite not easy to locate. Very strange still, as Ive checked the room quite a lot before finding it (but it was to late, as the 3D google can only be used as long you have the options to masturbate, which is by then, gone for several days, badly set, a specific scene activation should be added ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
, on page 19. .. Google, yes, second choice this said, as the search function here provide the correct answer on 98% ratio so far (2% being the information currently not available here, and probably also quite buried (or not available) otherwise.
*whistle softly* All's fine, it is !

Reactions: Thornhill

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
Can anyone pls help me and tell me how to get to the new content? I completed the game from start again, until the thing with Katsumi and the foursome. but i cant get to the content for Omega or Miranda or the others Did i miss something? or i have to wait a certain amount of days? I finished the day at Day 31 and now im on Day 78. Did i miss something?

Lust Affect 0.900

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
My Lust_Affect_0.610 save files don't work, don't tell me I have to restart because that's impossible..hours of gameplay and choices cannot be canceled just like that

Edit: A t this rate I don't care about gameplay anymore I just want to see the scenes and haul ass, do you have a save with fully unlocked gallery? Thanks

Reactions: volto and karamcho

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Its a matter of development, as it is its easy to forget that the way we go = coming way earlier than it happen with commercial games (developed by studio). Which make making change to code required as to new content and otherwise.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes