Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
My friends, this is just a teaser. I really want to make this game. I'll try not to disappoint you.
Change your game title and remove all screenshots from your Patreon. Before you get on EA's radar. If you don't you will never complete this game, but instead are going to face EA in court. Warner Bros, EA and the likes are not messing. And you might think fuck it i don't care about that. Your on Patreon if they get a DMCA claim you will be expelled from it.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Change your game title and remove all screenshots from your Patreon. Before you get on EA's radar. If you don't you will never complete this game, but instead are going to face EA in court. Warner Bros, EA and the likes are not messing. And you might think fuck it i don't care about that. Your on Patreon if they get a DMCA claim you will be expelled from it.
Trust me dude I like the game but Tarasia is right. You should change the name and hide the screenshots. EA won't hesitate to pounce on this.

kosmosnash

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Friends! I will need help with the translation of a new version of the game to English. As you can see, my English is bad. I am ready to listen to your suggestions.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You could do a quick machine translation and get a proofreader. Some of would do the proofreading in exchange for access to the game.

Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Friends! I will need help with the translation of a new version of the game to English. As you can see, my English is bad. I am ready to listen to your suggestions.
Well i have no qualifications in translating russian but where ever you need we are here

kosmosnash

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
I would like to hire a translator, but the amount that I have collected this month will not allow me to pay a professional. If someone wants to help with the translation of the new version, please contact me. In early February, I'll can send the finished text.
If we work well together, perhaps long-term cooperation.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Just tell when you are ready, you see there are some willing to help. After all your game has potential. ;) How many pages / lines are you talking about btw?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So other then it being a Quest Driven VN what are the FETISHES in this cause when we say Genre we wanna know what kinda sex stuff to expect.

You must not have been in the H-Game biz long or explored many sites to not know at least that basic thing....

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I would like to hire a translator, but the amount that I have collected this month will not allow me to pay a professional. If someone wants to help with the translation of the new version, please contact me. In early February, I'll can send the finished text.
If we work well together, perhaps long-term cooperation.
I wouldn't hire the translator. But like Muttdoggy said here

Use machine translation > get proof readers > reward them with beta access for your game. I would do it if i could find the time, but i don't.

Now back upon the game. Loving it, but as i stated before change title and do not have any public shots of your game on patreon. DMCA is a bitch, now i know what your thinking DMCA doesn't affect you, but it does affect Patreon and they will be forced to take down. Want some example where it happened? Akabur and his witch trainer and princess trainer games. He had to change from hermoine trainer/ jasmine trainer to them.

Sunstriders7 and Justice unlimited > changed to something unlimited and he can't show anything about it on his Patreon any longer.

Be smart, change this stuff before you get to many patrons and your on the radar of EA. Specially considering the new Mass effect game releases this year.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Use machine translation > get proof readers > reward them with beta access for your game. I would do it if i could find the time, but i don't.

Now back upon the game. Loving it, but as i stated before change title and do not have any public shots of your game on patreon. DMCA is a bitch, now i know what your thinking DMCA doesn't affect you, but it does affect Patreon and they will be forced to take down. Want some example where it happened? Akabur and his witch trainer and princess trainer games. He had to change from hermoine trainer/ jasmine trainer to them.

Sunstriders7 and Justice unlimited > changed to something unlimited and he can't show anything about it on his Patreon any longer.

Be smart, change this stuff before you get to many patrons and your on the radar of EA. Specially considering the new Mass effect game releases this year.

Ya and then right after they are making a Mass Effect MMO

And ya after Blizz went after the dudes who ripped the art assets from Overboring I mean OverWatch other companies have smiled and been like hey if Blizz can we can to.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
New beta testing version is due in 2 weeks on 6. February, dev is running polls and has got a with nudies. So if you like to influence the progress start barking now and give feedback! Hype or no hype? You decide... :D

Edit: Needed to 'borrow' that pic because it's looking good...
12359897333460196676.jpg

Reactions: Kauezitus

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
New beta testing version is due in 2 weeks on 6. February, dev is running polls and has got a with nudies. So if you like to influence the progress start barking now and give feedback! Hype or no hype? You decide... :D

Edit: Needed to 'borrow' that pic because it's looking good...
Sorry, barking just felt unatural for me.

But if you offer me some catnip I can't say no.

PS: If someone denounce this post for the use of drugs I'll tell Trump.
PS2: Trump can be a TREMENDOUS bitch (maybe a futanari too).

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Sorry, barking just felt unatural for me. But if you offer me some catnip I can't say no.
[...]
PS: If someone denounce this post for the use of drugs I'll tell Trump.
PS2: Trump can be a (his voice) TREMENDOUS (his voice) bitch.
Ha, ha, ha, get a tease mate! :D

catnip-kitty-31819945.jpg

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016

Unfortunaly Tarasia's right. Your idea for this game was great but will cause you future problems. (EA will really be vigilant because Mass Effect in 2017)

Perhaps you guys can change some things over others, like names, locations or even costumes. Something that slight differ from the franchaise, but still mantain the brilliance we all can see here.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Unfortunaly Tarasia's right. Your idea for this game was great but will cause you future problems. (EA will really be vigilant because Mass Effect in 2017)

Perhaps you guys can change some things over others, like names, locations or even costumes. Something that slight differ from the franchaise, but still mantain the brilliance we all can see here.
This as I stated before the witch hunt for this shit is in full effect after Blizzard got over 5 million in a court case in restitution and fuckin damages from some poor schmuck doing SFM shit.

And if Blizz got that kinda cash from some asshole EA is worse they will stick in ya and not even grease it before they do before they take all you're money a kidney and the fillings from your fuckin teeth.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes