TarlCabot

Aug 16, 2016
Don't EVER recommand machine translation, that's just... *lost for words*
And please stop with this EA this EA that, it gets boring to read again and again and...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Don't EVER recommand machine translation, that's just... *lost for words*
And please stop with this EA this EA that, it gets boring to read again and again and...
Can't help EA is a shit company that is just fact.

And ya Machine Translation is pure cancer plz no.

Reactions: Kauezitus

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
As a basic start, guys - to improve on. No panic, we can get proper english (or whatever language else the game could be translated) in the end! But one has to start somewhere and somehow. ;) Don't worry.
Kek true very true.

kosmosnash

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Friends. Russian version is almost ready!

I prepared excel document, which I have translated all replicas using google and my little knowledge. Who can help with proofreading? Write to the PM, please.

I will give early access to the game to everyone who help me, and calendar into the bargain.
I need only a few people.

About DMCA... As far as I know, Akabur continues to work on his games, as well as SFM-artists.
I will change the name of the game in the Lust Affect, as you advised. Maybe I'll change the names, but I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sry to see you go we do appreciate your time here and updates but have to also understand if we get updates will post them after all it is a pirate site

Reactions: dussalant and TCMS

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
sry to see you go we do appreciate your time here and updates but have to also understand if we get updates will post them after all it is a pirate site
I think he was being sarcastic muff:) though sarcasm is sometimes hard to notice in text.

Reactions: dussalant

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
it happens dev think because they are here people won't upload their stuff well its not like that at all if we get a copy of a game before release etc etc we will post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No one wants you to leave you are a active member here. If you need to talk if there is a problem send me a PM?

Reactions: jackkane and TCMS
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes