RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, What can I do now?!? I have cheats active every chick and joker at 999 influence (with cheats)

Appearent quests to do

1. Find Liara's Diary
2. Aria T'Loak
3. Miranda will be next
4. Strange Software

Save should be save file 22

What can I still do in this version?!?

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I've tried all except for Mega. They're not working. Seems links have expired. Can someone update, please?

PC: - - -
Thanks @Kir_Laurentis for sharing

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Any idea if another update is coming or is this complete? I see that Kosmos has started a new game so not sure if doing one at a time or trying to do both

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Ok I'm stating this KNOWING it has been checked, but the fact a game keeps sending up false positives for trojans is concerning to me.
Downloaded the latest version got a trojan alert for Occamy.C. Apparently a known false positive. My point though, shouldn't a game developer be concerned about this? I mean if my game was sending this up I'd do everything I could to stop it so as not to worry those who want to play it.
I'm also curious why it seems to constantly send up false positives, what is it about this particular game that does that.

Asage

Jun 7, 2017
Ok I'm stating this KNOWING it has been checked, but the fact a game keeps sending up false positives for trojans is concerning to me.
Downloaded the latest version got a trojan alert for Occamy.C. Apparently a known false positive. My point though, shouldn't a game developer be concerned about this? I mean if my game was sending this up I'd do everything I could to stop it so as not to worry those who want to play it.
I'm also curious why it seems to constantly send up false positives, what is it about this particular game that does that.
It just got flagged as a virus by my Trend Micro as well, so i was wondering if there was something wrong with it.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the svc link is here

we need a hero to upload it to mega

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Think this game is completed now, patreon shows that it's the final version and the Bright past is first priority now

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Lust Affect v1.0 Skunked (660MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Still think it was a bad decision to completely remove the paragon path.
I mean, clearly it is for the dev to decide, but why remove something that was already implemented and thus make it impossible for the players to play a positive character?

And yes, the Sixth being a Paragon is far-fetched, but that's why both paths existed, so you could do what fitted the way you wanted to play better.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes