seden

Aug 22, 2016
They are adult mods for dragon âge over Nexus.

The thing is that is mostly from sado oriented peoples such, mostly entail to a female pc toward another (surprise) female npc.
Still quite good quality overall. Quite fitted with the game général feelings.

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
did this game fix that thing with tali yet? you know how you can have any girl in mass effect except the best one tali and instead push her to run away with garrus.....why the fuck would i want to do that lol that took my mood right out of this game but its been awhile did that change? or is it the same?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Feels like game dev is a Liara/Miranda only lover. After he did their paths it seems like he got bored to try the same with the other woman.

Reactions: Cico8

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Compressed version is full of errors if you try to hide the text. Better download the whole game.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
It says i can get the harem ending by 41 days but i was never able too . I cant seem to do so. I only get The ending where you choose who do you want to take . I guess i have to do Samantha quest? how do i do that?

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, I have some problems with first Garrus mission and wih landing on first planet. I shoot all turians/cerberus but it allways say that I faild and must prepare for next wave of enemies but I keep shooting them and they just come more...

jim2000

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, I have some problems with first Garrus mission and wih landing on first planet. I shoot all turians/cerberus but it allways say that I faild and must prepare for next wave of enemies but I keep shooting them and they just come more...
Same problem here

Edit: Try typing the following command
needTimer=False

Reactions: qawser

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
why is says you failed to kill vorchs in time ? which i did kill them in time ? it just keeps repeating ?any bug !! help

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes