Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
So I noticed there is a comment with Shepard with Miranda about not letting her go in the next version when Sam interrupts them
Nothing ever come of this?

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Trying to do the "Hunt Down Turian Marauders" mission but it keeps saying I failed but there is nothing left on the screen to click, anyone else having this issue?

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Update: Changed some of the words I was using to search the thread and found the game file, everything seems fine now

drew

May 19, 2017
OMG OMG OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD, THEY ACTUALLY FINISHED A GAME !!! DREAMS OF DESIRE, AND NOW THIS ???? WTF IS HAPPENING

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok I have a few questions to get the harem ending. I have tried once with the playthrought and it didn't work, I must have missed something (spoilers)

So it is said that to get it, we need :

• To corrupt Liara and have sex with her and Miranda.
  • Go through the game branch with EDI and Ashley.
  • Fuck Tali or Garrus (for FemShep).
  • The mission with Gerhard should end with the group sex.
  • The game branch with Jack should end with sex with elcor.
  • Fuck Samantha on the advice of Grunt.
  • Your choice on Omega can be anything.
  • The ending will take place between 50th and 55th day.
I suceeded with pretty much everything except with elcor scene with jack, I was able to fuck her but not to get this scene.

So I wonder

1. What do I need to do to get the elcor scene in particular?

2. Do you need lots of influence with tali in the end for her to come back to the normandy after she left with garrus? and if necessary how much?

3. Does influence with kasumi, samara, EDI, diana allers or ashley matters on the long run? because I don't remember reading that it was. The one who seems to matters are garrus, miranda, liara, aria, grunt (to get to traynor), jack and that's it.

4. And also, should I pay for the alliance mission (the one where we receive message to get a certain amount of credits), or is it useless?

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok I finally got the best ending, let me answer to anyone who wonders about the same question. (spoilers ahead)

To get the elcor scene with jack, you need to have the anal plug before you meet jack in the normandy as said in the walkthrought (before day 8), once you get the scene with the standard anal plug, you will get the possibility to buy the bigger one and have your way with jack (with sufficient influence and renegade points, read the walkthrought for more info).

ONCE THAT IS DONE do not forgot to look into the room of jack or the elcor, even if the game tells you there is nothing left to do on the ship go see there as you will find the bigger anal plug left on a table (go see at least once before going to sleep). That is when you will find jack riding the elcor, and the quest chain will begin.

I still have no idea if you need to have tali's influence to get the best ending but it didn't seem so (that said don't fool her with the suit, and a higher influence with her cannot hurt),

The companion where influence does not seem to matter at all are kasumi, EDI, samara, allers or Ashley. So better prioritize jack, aria, grunt (at least once to get traynor) on mission, and to accelerate things garrus or miranda (I would say they are secondary since you can always hang out with them at night and gain influence many times)

And I still have no Idea if the alliance mission gives you something or not in terms of credits.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes