Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Can anyone recommend some similar games in Mass Effect universe?
This is the most fun game parody of Mass Effect that i know of, but if you like comics i recommend you to take a look at Akabur work of mass effect, he has a very cool parody too.

kaga

May 29, 2017
This is the most fun game parody of Mass Effect that i know of, but if you like comics i recommend you to take a look at Akabur work of mass effect, he has a very cool parody too.
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Axel95RM

Feb 4, 2018
In Lust Effect, when I play at the Garrus Past Event, the goal of that mission is to eliminate the enemies before the time runs out. So in that event I eliminated the enemies but the countdown still continues to flow but this also happens with Cerberus agents. Is there a way to solve that problem or not?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
In Lust Effect, when I play at the Garrus Past Event, the goal of that mission is to eliminate the enemies before the time runs out. So in that event I eliminated the enemies but the countdown still continues to flow but this also happens with Cerberus agents. Is there a way to solve that problem or not?
There´s a bug in that part, i don´t remember the post but someone released a small file that you place on the game and fixes that, seek previous posts.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This post needs better and working links. Mega was deleted, filescdn don't work, and filesupload is really slow, 9 hours to download 2gb. I had to use the compressed version.

Reactions: fugazi666

comrade777

Nov 28, 2019
I know im late to this, but im having trouble with the battle mechanic, Im clicking as fast as I can, but I keep coming up short, are there easier control to just clicking?

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
ok, so i downloaded this from nopy. MalwareBytes is flagging the .EXE file as malware. Is there actually a problem here, or is it some kind of false positive?

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
No it's safe.Antivirus programs sometimes send false results
well, unfortunately, my AV suite will not allow it to run, and there's no way to whitelist the file. why in the hell would a dev release a piece of software with an executable, that gets flagged as malware?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
why in the hell would a dev release a piece of software with an executable, that gets flagged as malware?
In my opinion it is unreasonable to expect an independent developer to test the executable they release against all the different virus scanners commonly in use.

This is especially true if the executable in question is:
1. actually generated by a framework like Ren'py, because the developer has very little control of what is contained within that executable.
2. only flagged by a single (or very limited number of) virus scanner.

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
In my opinion it is unreasonable to expect an independent developer to test the executable they release against all the different virus scanners commonly in use.

This is especially true if the executable in question is:
1. actually generated by a framework like Ren'py, because the developer has very little control of what is contained within that executable.
2. only flagged by a single (or very limited number of) virus scanner.
that argument might make sense, it EVERY ren'py release was triggering security software. as far as i know, this is an exceedingly rare occurance, which would suggest there is some kind of issue with the executable.

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone recommend some similar games in Mass Effect universe?
I just found a Mass Effect Parody flash game recently. Just google Glory Hole Black hole. There should be some sites that offer the game. Just make sure to enable flash on your PC for it to work. It's pretty hot, but if you want to fap, I suggest you use a cheat to view the gallery since it's a click heavy game. It's hard to fap while you're busy clicking lol :LOL:

Here's the cheat list I copied from a good samaritan
1.25 Cheats: keysersoze = Extra credits + 5000 Thereisnospoon = Skills points + 5 GreedIsGood = Credits + 5000 Skill + 5 jutsu = Shadow Clone LemmeSee = Gallery LemmeSmash = End Scene Shortcut HammerTime = Endless Mode on the reg = Easy Faction Schedule RedBull = Infinite Energy (?) snickers = Satisfaction x2 KitKat = Zen Patience x1.5 rainbow = Rainbow Mode shifter = Rainbow Chracter Mode dreamcoat = Rainbow Clothes Mode normandy = Rainbow Crew Mode cortie = Corta girl E.Honda = Handjob Preference C.Viper = TittyFuck Preference Chun Li = Footjob Preference Decapre = Assisted Preference

Reactions: Iberisdiablo
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes