BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Lust Age [v0.21.0] [Keisi] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,99 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,98 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there mate.
Just a head's up; the Pixeldrain Mac link instead links to the PC version of the game.
But thank you as always for your hard work.
Truly appreciate it!
Cheers!

Edit: Thanks for the correction!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arabi1 and Bob69

adkfjd

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone upload a save file? Really don't want to have to regrind everything all over again.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
i haven't played in a while but when i did play it the pregnancy content is in but it's treated as a punishment and stops you from progressing
So more realistic I wouldn't call that a punishment, I saw that being used in Corrupted Kingdoms and I didn't mind that. Are you getting babies as rewards or just a big belly for a week and they pretend nothing happens at all?

Elaborate in DM?
Interesting, what is it about?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So more realistic I wouldn't call that a punishment, I saw that being used in Corrupted Kingdoms and I didn't mind that. Are you getting babies as rewards or just a big belly for a week and they pretend nothing happens at all?
It's a punishment in that it stops the story for a long time, especially when it can overlap with all the girls you can get pregnant.

The pregnancies aren't at all canon, there's no reference to them ever happening once they're finished or even when they're happening. So yea, "just a big belly for a week and they pretend nothing happens at all".

Reactions: Arabi1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The cheat code I use always adds items, not to add Mc skill points

You can edit the save file with this on line save editor, maybe this will do it for you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1725 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I have a very old save, I managed to download v0.15 but where's v0.15.0.BASE? I don't want to restart anything and its just better to just download the updates slowly.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have a very old save, I managed to download v0.15 but where's v0.15.0.BASE? I don't want to restart anything and its just better to just download the updates slowly.
Pretty sure you'll need to restart anyway depending on just how old those saves are.

I myself had to restart it after a long break away from it. Some of the story and timeline of events have been changed from what was originally released

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Pretty sure you'll need to restart anyway depending on just how old those saves are.

I myself had to restart it after a long break away from it. Some of the story and timeline of events have been changed from what was originally released
It's the worst part of sandboxes to me, when I inevitably have to restart... it's way more of a pain in the ass to catch up to new content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes