S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't played this in ages, is pregnancy is punishment mechanic? I'll probably try to get back into this, the characters were great, just backhanded pregnancy implementation was really annoying

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.656 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't played this in ages, not since an update or two after the moonstars were first introduced. Restarted the game to have everything fresh in my memory, glad the game is as funny and wholesome and hot as I remember. Really like the new content, but I do miss some of the old content like being able to marry Yuna and see her in the really cool and hot ivy looking outfit she has for it

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
how to quickly kill interest in your game: make everyone have to start over from scratch
maybe i'll try this game again when it's done, but that's a strong maybe

Reactions: MAD6999

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Did I break Mabel?

She's dressed up in regular clothes (not her original attire), and I can't do any lewd scenes with her.

Not sure how that happened; any way to fix, or is there something I need to complete?

EDIT: Disregard. After doing some research elsewhere, it looks like the seasons affect who you can mess with.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustAge-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
just wondering how many of the girls can actually get pregnant at this point. Last time i played it was just the elf maid.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Age [v0.20.0] [Keisi]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Apr 2, 2023
Is anyone having the same issue as I am? Can't progress with any of the girls. Can't finish The Awakening Quest because Lust Power is at 7 of 10 but when I go the Refuge no matter what time of day Morning, Afternoon, Evening there are no NPC's.

Update: Disabling the weather allowed me to get everyone back to the Refuge. Seems odd and silly that the entirety of winter would block off access to the Refuge and Maria/Training if she/it is such a large portion of the main story?

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
What happened to this game? I came back after a long while and it's just way worse. It runs like garbage and everything is wildly different. I don't feel like reading through 40 whole pages just to figure out what went wrong, so if somebody could explain that would be mucho appreciated.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1672 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: dunian9499
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes