Master1995

Sep 20, 2017
Code:
also, list of all used comands: you find out for what they are.
BUGS ARE POSSIBLE! So, save before experimenting, and just load that save if bug happens.
(in console just change ":(number)" into "= number")
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Playing the .6a version. I have the two demon hearts. When I return home my inventory is cleared out and the hearts are gone. So when I visit Lisa to learn the spell I tell her I don't have them. Is this a bug or is there some way around this? Thanks for assistance.

Reactions: ray3dave

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Playing the .6a version. I have the two demon hearts. When I return home my inventory is cleared out and the hearts are gone. So when I visit Lisa to learn the spell I tell her I don't have them. Is this a bug or is there some way around this? Thanks for assistance.
Check the bag in your room. Every time you return home everything but the food goes in there.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It's indeed a bug. You can easily add the hearts, yourself by using the console.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks. Was wondering if I was missing a step. Will look back in the thread to remind myself how to use the console.

Reactions: Led

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Hearts go in the fridge, isn't that where everyone put their? Or is that just me?
Lol! when I first read this I though you were making a joke.
Then I was checking my fridge and noticed they were in there too. sorry for thinking you were going psycho!!!

Jul 24, 2017
Bad news. The patreon crackdown has claimed another good game. The new version has the following changes:
some changes in the game story:
Now the main character is not related by blood with his current family.
His real parents died in a mysterious accident when he was a little baby,
and after that he was adopted by his current family.
Those changes were made because Patreon no longer support incest content, even fictitious,
and I want my game to comply the terms of Patreon.
It doesn’t affect the game much actually, just some changes in the intro and in the dialogues.
But starting from now the game content officially doesn’t include incest

U

User_51567

Bad news. The patreon crackdown has claimed another good game. The new version has the following changes:
some changes in the game story:
Now the main character is not related by blood with his current family.
His real parents died in a mysterious accident when he was a little baby,
and after that he was adopted by his current family.
Those changes were made because Patreon no longer support incest content, even fictitious,
and I want my game to comply the terms of Patreon.
It doesn’t affect the game much actually, just some changes in the intro and in the dialogues.
But starting from now the game content officially doesn’t include incest
He already reversed that.
This was his Comment.

"After I got some information I've returned the game to the original storyline and updated the links to v.0.6.c. "

So no worries, still the same game.

Reactions: Kendra and botc76
3.00 star(s) 79 Votes