dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I uploaded to MEGA v.0.31.c for pc, here:
Mega

Enjoy!

And changelog from patreon site:

What was fixed:

- Jessica's sex scene crashed if you run the scene while Jessica wearing dog outfit. Now fixed. Great thanks to Mirok Natsume, Isaac Tebbit and Doom stack77 for reporting this.

- when you ask Lisa to wash you in the bathroom, game crashes. Now fixed. Great thanks to Dubsington and Zaitsu for reporting this.

- when you ask Cherry to take off her dress or play with her tits, game crashed. Now fixed. Great thanks to Dubsington and Zaitsu for reporting this.

- when you ask Jessica to bend her knees while she has her jeans on, game crashes. Now fixed. Great thanks to Jacek Blonski for reporting this.
cheat mode works with this version(Luxure et puissance v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by DS-sama])

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
i found a work around if you do it when she's fully clothed seems to work
Yeah, it's an error with the image. Some of the errors I could find and fix with the images - it was the images being mislabeled. This one though? I think it's the line of code that is wrong, but I'm unsure which path I need to take to get the right image.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I wonder if I should pick this up again, I stopped when incest was removed but looking back that seems like a very small thing.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I wonder if I should pick this up again, I stopped when incest was removed but looking back that seems like a very small thing.
Probably seems like that now because I bet you're horny and without anything to satisfy yourself with hahaha

SasPaV

May 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/kitchen.rpy", line 246, in script call
  File "game/_home/_emmroom/org_emm_cor_5_panties.rpy", line 266, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'emmroom_getout'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/kitchen.rpy", line 246, in script call
  File "game/_home/_emmroom/org_emm_cor_5_panties.rpy", line 266, in script
  File "D:\GAMES\++\Lust_and_Power-0.31.c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\GAMES\++\Lust_and_Power-0.31.c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'emmroom_getout'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.31.c
i've got an error after try to take off emma panties

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, it's an error with the image. Some of the errors I could find and fix with the images - it was the images being mislabeled. This one though? I think it's the line of code that is wrong, but I'm unsure which path I need to take to get the right image.
It is a script error technically, script refers to a non-existent folder / image in _home/_emmroom/z/z_m_hj.rpy.
Code:
    "(v_emm_dr == 14) and (v_emm_ou == 0) ",im.Composite((None), (0,0), "images/m_hj/empty.png"                                                                                                                                                       ),
    "(v_emm_dr == 14) and (v_emm_ou == 14)",im.Composite((None), (0,0), "images/m_hj/empty.png"                                                                                                                                                      ),   
    "(v_emm_dr == 14) and (v_emm_ou == 27)",im.Composite((None), (0,0), "images/m_hj/empty.png"                                                                                                                                                     ),       
    "(v_emm_dr == 14) and (v_emm_ou == 32)",im.Composite((None), (0,0), "images/m_hj/empty.png"
It should be images/emm/hj/empty.png

Reactions: bacchusplateau

jurierm

May 7, 2017
since the commands are used?, I write the commands in shift + o, but nothing changes, I have the anti cheat disabled.

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
I don't get it if I access the deamon hunter bar and click on the potion icons I always get nothing new about them however I already know how to make the potions. And where the heck are these fightings taking place???

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can you now bang the glasses chick sleeping in the library ? Been a while since I've played, and shame there is no incest patch anymore :unsure:

Flop79

Oct 29, 2019
How I made love potions?, after talking with demon hunter what I should do? How I can "learn" how to do them, becouse in the kitchen dont give me that option

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The art is definitely not good enough to justify dealing with a landlady. It's pretty crazy anyways how many single moms are renting out rooms these days to young guys in school/college.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
How one could avoid the game over? Just started the game and .. I do not know what to do to avoid it.

Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes