Necromania

Jul 5, 2020
Is the blood strength mechanic on? Cuz' I bang the girls and when I talk with the Ancestor it still doesn't seem to count. I also have on spell slot not unlocked (got Death Hand, Drain, Potion and Hypnosis) and I have no idea where to get it. My Potion level doesn't go over 4 either, is it because the Love Potion is still not implemented?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is the blood strength mechanic on? Cuz' I bang the girls and when I talk with the Ancestor it still doesn't seem to count. I also have on spell slot not unlocked (got Death Hand, Drain, Potion and Hypnosis) and I have no idea where to get it. My Potion level doesn't go over 4 either, is it because the Love Potion is still not implemented?
I mentioned the blood strength problem 2 versions ago and also 1 version ago.
Let's not get in the cycle where we mention the obvious problems every time they update and dont fix it.
(Sarcasm)

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
In my opinion, once you've advanced in the story and it becomes more repetitive, I think these additional ideas would do the game good:

- The possibility of the girls deciding to go around the house with fewer clothes (more exhibitionism).
- Some variation of clothing, or at least underwear.
- That you don't always have to go and interact with the girls, but that they also come to you (shower, TV, kitchen...)

Reactions: Fapmigo

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any requirements for the new jessica sex scene?? I am 100 love and 100 sub and it's locked for me.
how have you even been unlocking scenes? I've been at 100 love and after and scenes don't unlock, after dance and strip with Emma and kelly, nothing unlocks...similar with Jessica and lisa.

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
Any1 know what make me lose game whever i try to max my sub.. and i need save file... where food max and other thing too... coz i using android..

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
At first try to balance love and submission points for both women.
You can max submission but try to have at least 20 love points, otherwise they will contact Olivia.
U know how to unlock scene where both daughter and mother at tv room?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
U know how to unlock scene where both daughter and mother at tv room?
Once you had sex with both of them, go to the living room when the daughter is there and undress her. Grope her, make her dance or watch tv with her while she is undressed and you will have the choice to warn her or not that her mom is coming to the living room.
If you don't warn her, you will open new events with both of them in the living room.

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i done it but it doesnt unlock anything.. do it need specific time? coz i alr try all thing that u list...it just them grope then let go... do i neeed do this repeatly?
edit:i got it... it during day

Last edited:

blazehidronhydra

Jul 7, 2020
Everytime I brew the smoke potion it disappears and doesn't show up in fridge or inventories. Is this a glitch or am I missing something currently on apk ver .31.b

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes