Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Early on ? Maybe. Once you cheese your way to plenty of powerups, you can 4-5 shots most of them, including the big/black demons. Unless you have to block to regain mana when they heal, just hit them and their healing round is lost, plus you hurt them

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
Early on ? Maybe. Once you cheese your way to plenty of powerups, you can 4-5 shots most of them, including the big/black demons. Unless you have to block to regain mana when they heal, just hit them and their healing round is lost, plus you hurt them
Black Deamons ??? WTF are you talking 'bout?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You never saw the red demons with black stripes all over their bodies ? Aka black demons

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's 2 reds though : normal reds and reds with black stripes that have more health and hit harder

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You are correct, but it doesn't really matter.
Whatever color you go up against, hit them with a dark ball 2X and then stun them. You can now recover your energy, hit them with what ever spell you want for full damage, heal yourself or use a smoke potion and run away. After 2 more moves you can stun them again.

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
There are actually three reds now. 10,15,25 hp...

The fastest way do defeat them is by removing their hearts. when you learn the spell the battles will be much faster.

buff

May 29, 2017
Meh...the plot and gameplay itselt might be good but i sure do wish the art for this game was up to par....art looks really dull.
It's not the best art, agreed, but the girls aren't bad. The MC looks like a douchebag, but I don't really give a shit about that.

But any game where you can get a mom and daughter to reluctantly 69 on the couch whenever you're watching TV is a good game.

Reactions: Sollers

buff

May 29, 2017
There are actually three reds now. 10,15,25 hp...

The fastest way do defeat them is by removing their hearts. when you learn the spell the battles will be much faster.
Yep. Dark ball x2, stun, power up x2, steal heart. Done. You can beat every demon that way.

Reactions: Davewatch

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Yep. Dark ball x2, stun, power up x2, steal heart. Done. You can beat every demon that way.
Yeah but steal uses up a lot of energy that you can't regain till your next fight unless you go home to shower first. When I fight I usually use the dark ball towards the end so I'm only down one point of energy after the demon is dead. I can stay out longer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but steal uses up a lot of energy that you can't regain till your next fight unless you go home to shower first. When I fight I usually use the dark ball towards the end so I'm only down one point of energy after the demon is dead. I can stay out longer.
...just train with the demon in the park to raise your energy reservoir if you are worried about that... normally I start the fight of wit 2 Energy balls, 1 stun, 1 Energy steal and finish with dark hand... if I am low on mana I add another stun and Energy charge before the dark hand.
And I have to run home from being overloaded only

Reactions: Claudii

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any use for cop demons we recruite with wine other than gaining some items ?? I mean mc can use them for battle in future versions ???

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
Any use for cop demons we recruite with wine other than gaining some items ?? I mean mc can use them for battle in future versions ???
not really. the only use is to avoid the battles and gain some items instead of fighting and gaining their heart. I recruit them because if I want yellow hears I attack the guards at the police station

Reactions: Paapi

buff

May 29, 2017
Doesn't matter. You use that same formula in every fight, you never run out of energy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Basic potions are made with the girl that lives alone (forgot her name, she has glasses and has a trap in her house), convince her to get to MC's house and she'll help you make them.

Hearts teleport themselves to MC's fridge when you go back home

caju

Oct 5, 2017
A little bit further. How to make potions?
Everytime I bring back demon hearts, they disappear once back to my room.
Though others have mentioned they are in the fridge, the kitchen is also where you cook potions.
Thats why the hearts are there.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes