Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Splurge both house girls with love path at start, battle demons, power-up with the basement book, randomly stumble upon the glasses-girl/witch/police station, do what they ask, get ambushed by the blonde on your way home, convince them to join you, do the lewds you can and unlock more as you progress, repeat since step 1 for weeks, game is done

Reactions: zurdya and Paapi

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
any1 know how to increase glasses girl love/sub coz i tried displinced her sub point doesnt increase instead love point keep decreasing

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
After a year, I decided to play this good game for a second time. But all the story changes felt so awkward, forced, I couldn't continue playing. Maybe it can feel more natural for the new players. So I decided to change some parts of the text content. Tried to make it a little closer to the original version, but probably still very far but maybe a little better.

Don't know how good or bad it's (didn't play it yet, just checked if it's working), but below file is my "nicest" patch for the game (for 0.31c).

Use Unren to extract game files, then delete "archive.rpa" file. Then extract zip archive to "game" folder. Enjoy...

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
tree questions i have:
1) does the game still force the player to only go for the dom route with the blondie if you want her in the house?
2) any backdoor action with any of the girls?
3)how far is the "relationship" with the nerdy girl compared with the 2 main?

by the way, if the dev frequent this forum and want an idea, why not have the "randos" you save populate a small building? you could add something like a safe zone, and get some "trainable" girls there, art doesnt need to great, just some variations on bj and add some sex with them. maybe, depending on alignment, let the player "rent" some of them to either the hunters or the friendly demons, for food/beer.

also, there could have some fun entertainment in the demon hunter base, maybe a glory hole that has girls (facing foward), with random looks, giving bjs, hjs, bbjs. and the player could pay to play. same for the police office(police chicks need some love).

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
If pepe uploaded the right version you won't be punished for cheating + console is enabled. If that's the case then here's the cheats I've used.
Shift + O <- this enables console

(IGNORE THE "//" and everything after it. It's just explaining what it does.)

v_my_weight_max = 9000 //sets max inventory space to 9000.
v_my_energy_max = 1000 //sets energy max to 1000
v_my_health_max = 1000 //sets health max to 1000
v_my_health = 1000 //sets health to 1000
v_my_energy = 1000 //sets energy to 1000
v_exp = 1000 //sets experience points to 1000 (which you can use to raise your spells levels)
v_dtm = 8 //sets time of day to 8 (only use if you're raising your spell levels and don't want to go to bed)

v_home_food = 10000 //sets food at home to 10000
v_home_batteries = 100 //sets batteries at home to 100 (take them when needed for sis)
v_home_chocolate = 100 //sets chocolate at home to 100 (you can use the one bellow to give sis chocolates, but it's always good to have some backup)
v_home_wine = 100 //sets wine at home to 100 (might as well have a stash)

v_inv_chocolate = 100 //sets chocolate in your inventory to 100 (Use it to give them to sis and increase stats.)
v_inv_food = 20 //sets food in inventory to 20 (good for the police quest)
v_inv_wine = 100 //sets wine in your inventory to 100 (it's good when you're improving potions and police quest)
v_inv_red_heart = 100 //sets red hearts in your inventory to 100 (good for the improving potions)
v_inv_yellow_heart = 100 //sets yellow hearts in your inventory to 100 (good for the improving potions)

v_food_collector = 10000 //sets the amount of times you've collected food to 10000. (This means you can progress on your moms early stage quests pretty easily)
v_inv_gold = 10000 //sets gold in your inventory to 10000 (this is for the witch quest or something like that)

Shift + o No working

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
is there a way to turn the hud off for screenshots ? the h key doesn't seem to work (sorry if it has already been asked before)

VicRod

Jul 28, 2020
I've played for a long time and I haven't wount how to make the smoke potion, I know the recipe but I can't find the evilflower

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Wardrobe Spells doesn't work for me, they are coming and mentioning their new clohes, but visually everything same.

(and can someone share a save with every character unlocked, that would be awesome)

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes