Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Do you have the Patreon version of the game or the public version? Public version only half way works if you have a cheat enabled.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Do you have the Patreon version of the game or the public version? Public version only half way works if you have a cheat enabled.
That explains it :D Is there a way to revert that change?

edit. Looks like "normal" fixes it.

Last edited:

malrayo

Oct 23, 2017
After a year, I decided to play this good game for a second time. But all the story changes felt so awkward, forced, I couldn't continue playing. Maybe it can feel more natural for the new players. So I decided to change some parts of the text content. Tried to make it a little closer to the original version, but probably still very far but maybe a little better.

Don't know how good or bad it's (didn't play it yet, just checked if it's working), but below file is my "nicest" patch for the game (for 0.31c).

Use Unren to extract game files, then delete "archive.rpa" file. Then extract zip archive to "game" folder. Enjoy...
Great work, thank you very much!!!

Reactions: depechedNode

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
have losted all the interest on that game not dued the low quality, the game have a good quality, but the dev are to weird with his obsecion on to avoid cheats and also dued the inexistence of a incest patch.
peraphs some day that changes until that no deal.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
have losted all the interest on that game not dued the low quality, the game have a good quality, but the dev are to weird with his obsecion on to avoid cheats and also dued the inexistence of a incest patch.
peraphs some day that changes until that no deal.
So you are giving up on the game because you can't cheat and not because of the action or art but because the MC doesn't call one person Mom or another person Sis?

Reactions: Kalrotix

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
So you are giving up on the game because you can't cheat and not because of the action or art but because the MC doesn't call one person Mom or another person Sis?
Weird things remove people's interest, or gain their attraction. Small changes can negate their interest entirely. If those elements made someone decide a game was not for them, it just means there weren't enough other elements keeping them there. It's not a big deal, it happens.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
First time player, a game from 2017... so does this have a fair bit of content and sex or should I just skip it?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I tried this game awhile back, and stopped after the game kept crashing after so many different scenes. Has that issue been solved?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes