bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How one could avoid the game over? Just started the game and .. I do not know what to do to avoid it.

Thanks.
Before you can dominate the girls, you need to build love first so they trust you. I can't remember what exactly is the lower limit for both Kelly and Emma, but when one of their love gets below a certain number before the discipline is high enough, they'll try to deal with Olyvia.

Reactions: rayoIII

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
This is interesting and all. But where will I find the recipe? I can’t just mix the ingredients!
UPD: it's receipt for smoke potion
Sorry for that typing mistake. Talk with witch & Lisa to learn spells

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
There's an update on Patreon. Basically LurkingH is confirming that the Love Potion part of the story is not doable yet. Also he went through a list of errors that'll be fixed, but in the next release - no more bug fixes. Finally there is a poll to see who gets worked on next. Extremely early when I was looking. Lisa was winning with 4 votes :giggle:

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There's an update on Patreon. Basically LurkingH is confirming that the Love Potion part of the story is not doable yet. Also he went through a list of errors that'll be fixed, but in the next release - no more bug fixes. Finally there is a poll to see who gets worked on next. Extremely early when I was looking. Lisa was winning with 4 votes :giggle:
Thanks for info.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

World

Jun 30, 2017
Do you guys know any console command to reverse the magic skill points? I can't deal any damage because I have every skill at max
EDIT: I found them thanks to an editor online, the commands are v_sk_ and then the skill, for example v_sk_dark_storm, and then there are v_sk_(skill)_c which I have no idea what they're for, also lowering the skill didn't help
EDIT 2: I found out that the skill level after my last savegame is really low, for example I had dark ball at 12, now the max is 5. So lowering them enough will restore the damage you do. Hope this helps

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok I've been coming back and forth to this game for a while now and I still can figure out how the hell do you unlock scenes?

I have characters at 100% love or sub, and I've been doing what little scenes i have over and over but the others don't seem to ever unlock

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ok I've been coming back and forth to this game for a while now and I still can figure out how the hell do you unlock scenes?

I have characters at 100% love or sub, and I've been doing what little scenes i have over and over but the others don't seem to ever unlock
Jessica scenes are complicated

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to make a love potion? I see there's an unlocked option after talking with cherry, next to learn hypnosis, but don't know how to unlock it. Also can't manage to get Lisa bathroom scene. Have 100 love and submission points but it stays locked

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to make a love potion? I see there's an unlocked option after talking with cherry, next to learn hypnosis, but don't know how to unlock it. Also can't manage to get Lisa bathroom scene. Have 100 love and submission points but it stays locked
I think it is not in game yet
Using Lisa love path. Got all scenes

Reactions: Cake39
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes