Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hi !
issue with console command : v_in_food=x which is the right command ?
v_home_food=x is good.

oh find the mistake in the list: it's v_inv_food=x ^^

NPC04

May 12, 2017
I have some problems with collecting the yellow and red heart. as soon as I enter home they not anymore in my inventory? can someone help me?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have some problems with collecting the yellow and red heart. as soon as I enter home they not anymore in my inventory? can someone help me?
you enter the home and automatically go to the kitchen where they are placed in the fridge.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Can I get save files of all the scenes
If you ever played the game you would know that you can replay the scenes, so you would only need one savefile. Also since you never played the game you also don't know that it's actually easy to play through it. And if you ever actually followed this thread you would know that it is possible to cheat your way through the game.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
By a dialogue with Cherry, we can deduct that there will be a demon huntress and a bitch from the holy order

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i know it is probably something simple but how do i give a gift. The sister asks for chocolate so i find some and keep it in my inventory and talk to her it never gives me the option to give to her. What am i missing ?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Oh ok, because i remember in past versions as long as i had the item it would allow to give. So now i have to wait until a certain event comes up to give to her ?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
V0.9a $15 Patron Version is out and here it is.

[Changelog]:

[- added + 3 scenes with Jessica]

[- we've made full text corrections for the intro. We also corrected all the texts of Jessica events and of all the dialogues in the mom's bedroom.]

[Thanks everyone for your support. And we start to work on the v.0.9.b. According to the results of the January poll, we'll add new scenes for mom. -Lurking Hedgehog]

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for a new version!

I hate to complain, but in the future, would it be possible to break up the download for Windows vs Mac so it's not twice the actual size to download? Thanks!!

Edit: Not sure if it's because I'm using a save from a previous version, but the game had a crash when I corrupted the ambush lady to level 4. I didn't get a dump, but it seemed to be a problem loading images. I ignored the error (a bunch of times, all seemed to be the same) and eventually got to see an image and continue with the game.

Reactions: RobJoy
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes