Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
ugh, quite frankly I have zero intention to actually grind my way through most HRPGS.
Frankly to much of a time investment, Just let people cheat.
That said I am willing to grind headpats and pancakes all day.

Reactions: RobJoy and Masq87
U

User_10739

Not being able to game your energy takes the fun out of this real fast...

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
can you not change max energy?
so when it chacks for cheating it shows you under the max?

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Was thinking about this game the other day and havent played it in months, nice to see its already at .9

Chronos

Apr 4, 2017
PSA - if you have set your max health/energy to anything above standard, Jessica will now call you out for being a cheater and be able to attack you with no chance of retaliation, causing game over.
You can get around it by just changing just your energy to 10, you can leave your max energy & health (completely) at whatever you have it at, it only registers usage side of energy then just shield charge up & over once the battle starts

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I can't get cherry scenes. I wonder why? Is there any way to unlock her through console?

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
guys, is there the following problem at anybody else, or only at me:
at the 4th corruption (dog) and the pose for me causes errors (usual grey background, exception occurred)
ignoring sometime works...

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
holy hell he made this game hard as fuck suddenly XD

before 3-4 hits at the start of the game was enough to win now i need about 8-10 also seems he increased enemys chance to dodge by a ton i missed around 10 times in a row at some point and took me 5 tries getting past first fight for mother XD

Reactions: RobJoy

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017

before 3-4 hits at the start of the game was enough to win now i need about 8-10 also seems he increased enemys chance to dodge by a ton i missed around 10 times in a row at some point and took me 5 tries getting past first fight for mother XD
After I got skill Death hand I don't use other skill to kill anymore. now it's just stun, take heart, profit and then charge energy in the next fight.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
ugh, quite frankly I have zero intention to actually grind my way through most HRPGS.
Frankly to much of a time investment, Just let people cheat.
That said I am willing to grind headpats and pancakes all day.
Likewise.
Head pats and pancakes are fine to grind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

Dev wants to drag out abysmal updates to last hours while in reality there is only a few new pictures.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
How the f**k is this a 0.9? At least 0.09 for the contents! And every update add only a few images, just poor updates everytime. Game is cool and art is fine, but there is really poor contents for a 0.9

Reactions: Max_Power

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
I quote:
"Q: What does the version number of the game mean? Would v.1.0 be the final version?
A: No, I just started the numbering system that way a long time ago and have stuck with it. I know some people think that I should make the version numbering like v.0.01, v.0.02 etc., and maybe they are right, but I won’t change it now because it may cause misunderstandings. After v.0.9 I’ll make v.1.0, then v.1.1 and so on."

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes