Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
None of the links are working for me, nopy is usually good but it times out. Anyone got a mega link or something else?

B

barrybluejeans

I don't know why it's often assumed that after 0.9 must come 1.0, as if it was not possible to continue with 0.10, 0.11 , 0.12 and so on. A release being 0.9 does not necessarily say anything about how close is the game to its 1.0 version, it simply means that it's the 8th major update since 0.1.
Because that's not how numbers work. .10 is technically a smaller number than .9. The logical progress is .9 to 1.0

Reactions: klang

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've been scanning pages all day for info in all my updates...I know I should just scan again, but I haven't done this game in awhile. How do you unlock the other 2 locations. I've been going out every hour of every day. gone in every room, talk to the ancestor, maxed out spells (all those available at the start, that is) maxed out Jessica, Mom and Sister. I have no clue what more to do.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Pretty sure it was just chance when you search the outside, not time related. Just save scum from before you search the area.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Pretty sure it was just chance when you search the outside, not time related. Just save scum from before you search the area.
The RNG must be beyond extremely low then. I've done nothing but hunt for 15 days. But thanks for at least responding with an idea.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Because that's not how numbers work. .10 is technically a smaller number than .9. The logical progress is .9 to 1.0
Lol. No.

"A normal version number MUST take the form X.Y.Z where X, Y, and Z are non-negative integers, and MUST NOT contain leading zeroes. X is the major version, Y is the minor version, and Z is the patch version. Each element MUST increase numerically. For instance: 1.9.0 -> 1.10.0 -> 1.11.0."

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
DO NOT USE CHEATS!! The creator implemented a ANTI-CHEAT scrypt that lets Jessica OBLITERATE YOU and calls you a CHEATER!! NOT COOL!!!
Attached my save game for proof!!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Has anyone attempted to start from the beginning since the new locations have been added. I'm starting to think the event trigger to discover the new locations has been coded out. going on 20+ days of pure searching the town because I heard that's how you find them. I think I've seen every conceivable version of the family household grafitti, but still no extra locations.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
So does this have any real content yet? I remember getting told in the intro I need to have sex to increase my power... and then proceeding to play and do everything BUT have any sex at all. Slow burn is one thing, but last I played this was slow like molasses uphill in January.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So does this have any real content yet? I remember getting told in the intro I need to have sex to increase my power... and then proceeding to play and do everything BUT have any sex at all. Slow burn is one thing, but last I played this was slow like molasses uphill in January.
3 scenes per update. 2 update per month. this will take a long time until it's complete.

Right now it's ver 9a that mean 9 months. still no sex in this. really want to know how blood system working.

Reactions: wai phyoe

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
If you come back from looting and fighting, you can shower to gain Energy back.
When you want more energy, you can do the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy looting!

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Am i the only one getting error if i try to enable the console? Any way to bypass this bs?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Has anyone attempted to start from the beginning since the new locations have been added. I'm starting to think the event trigger to discover the new locations has been coded out. going on 20+ days of pure searching the town because I heard that's how you find them. I think I've seen every conceivable version of the family household grafitti, but still no extra locations.
There are a lot of possibilities. The trigger might not exist, instead the event might be random. There could be item/food requirements or perhaps corruption requirements. If I feel like it I might try a new game to see if I will get those. Will post if I do.

Anyway as I already posted I hope there will soon be a huge update with a lot of stuff since 2-3 scenes per update aren't much considering they are getting $1200 a month. Back to my point, you might be right and it might be coded out for such an update.

Am i the only one getting error if i try to enable the console? Any way to bypass this bs?
If you are using UnRen, you shouldn't, just use the text editor to enable console.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes