Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
There are a lot of possibilities. The trigger might not exist, instead the event might be random. There could be item/food requirements or perhaps corruption requirements. If I feel like it I might try a new game to see if I will get those. Will post if I do.

Anyway as I already posted I hope there will soon be a huge update with a lot of stuff since 2-3 scenes per update aren't much considering they are getting $1200 a month. Back to my point, you might be right and it might be coded out for such an update.

If you are using UnRen, you shouldn't, just use the text editor to enable console.
Thanks for looking into it, aside from using ctrl+O for food and spell levels I played as the game intended and maxed out corruption with all characters, unless the trigger was a specific spell level, I can't see how I could have missed it. Again, thanks for looking into the mystery.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for looking into it, aside from using ctrl+O for food and spell levels I played as the game intended and maxed out corruption with all characters, unless the trigger was a specific spell level, I can't see how I could have missed it. Again, thanks for looking into the mystery.
Without cheats, this is what I got so far. The amount of food is at home (the rates you get food at is miserable, holy shit). Submission for mom gets sky high without me even talking to her, I didn't track it since I thought it was 0. Submission for sister as well (I later gave a chocolate and batteries to sister, so I got 1 scene). With Jessica I did the "mandatory" scenes. So I'm an idiot, the police station has a random image until you discover it... Looked like a gas station. Also the amount of times I loot a house and don't get anything. What the hell is wrong with this dude... No wonder everyone is cheating.

I will edit this post as I find out more. Submission and corruption go mom/sister/jes
Jessica - Day 2 - 1 food
Lisa - Day 3 - 1 food
Reptile - Day 4 - 1 food
Police station - Day 6 - 7 food - Sub 17/7/6 - Cor 0/1/2

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Without cheats, this is what I got so far. The amount of food is at home (the rates you get food at is miserable, holy shit). Submission for mom gets sky high without me even talking to her, I didn't track it since I thought it was 0. Submission for sister as well (I later gave a chocolate and batteries to sister, so I got 1 scene). With Jessica I did the "mandatory" scenes. So I'm an idiot, the police station has a random image until you discover it... Looked like a gas station. Also the amount of times I loot a house and don't get anything. What the hell is wrong with this dude... No wonder everyone is cheating.

I will edit this post as I find out more. Submission and corruption go mom/sister/jes
Jessica - Day 2 - 1 food
Lisa - Day 3 - 1 food
Reptile - Day 4 - 1 food
Police station - Day 6 - 7 food - Sub 17/7/6 - Cor 0/1/2
so you can discover the other 2 locations still, did you do that by exploring the only explorable area? I'm just at a loss for how you discover new locations, is it on the way home? Is it from searching the streets? do you see a news broadcast?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
so you can discover the other 2 locations still, did you do that by exploring the only explorable area? I'm just at a loss for how you discover new locations, is it on the way home? Is it from searching the streets? do you see a news broadcast?
I only went out to loot, that's all I did basically. Maybe he got another cheat protection? And I think some appear as soon as you click to go outside and some once you click to go loot the houses, but I am not sure... I was blazing through the game so didn't really pay attention.

And as far as I know, the only thing I didn't find is the witch, but for her I need to bring potions to the reptile at the police station.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I only went out to loot, that's all I did basically. Maybe he got another cheat protection? And I think some appear as soon as you click to go outside and some once you click to go loot the houses, but I am not sure... I was blazing through the game so didn't really pay attention.

And as far as I know, the only thing I didn't find is the witch, but for her I need to bring potions to the reptile at the police station.
Thanks! I'll do a hard reset and do pure searching till I've unlocked them. Thanks for the help:)

Reactions: wai phyoe

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hard reset and nothing but hunting/Eating and leveling my skills naturally as the game intended....and still no extra locations. I really about to just sit out this game till next update RNG events should not be this hard to trigger.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Hard reset and nothing but hunting/Eating and leveling my skills naturally as the game intended....and still no extra locations. I really about to just sit out this game till next update RNG events should not be this hard to trigger.
I can't believe you still can't get those... Have you ever cheated your energy? Or should I ask, have you been caught by the cheat protection in the game? Because if you did, that might be the reason. Anyway, try re-downloading the game and see if it will work with a "fresh game". Oh and make sure you don't unpack it in the same folder where you have it now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
to unlock the police station you'll need a fight with one of the yellows, you'll need to find lisa's hideout and ask her about a way to prove you can fight demons. also stun and dark theft need to have at least 1 level

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
to unlock the police station you'll need a fight with one of the yellows, you'll need to find lisa's hideout and ask her about a way to prove you can fight demons. also stun and dark theft need to have at least 1 level
never seen a yellow, just red, or seen a cheat message. Guess I'll redownload and try from there.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hello, Hello! 0.9b is out and here are the Links. As always these are the $15 Patron Version:

Download link for PC:
Download link for MAC:
Changelog:

+ 3 new Mom scenes added

+ 1 background illustration for the town street added

We were also working on new texts for all Mom scenes to make her react differently on the same requests based on the level of progress with her. Most of these texts are already written but still under correction, and you'll probably see them in the February update.

The poll about the difficulty shows that 19% of the players think that the difficulty of the battles is too hard, and we also get several ideas from the patrons about how to solve this problem. The majority (81%) of the players think the difficulty is okay or even too easy, but we try to find a solution that would make everyone happy, and some steps were also made in this direction. You'll probably see the result in the February update.

Thanks everyone for your support. -Lurking Hedgehog

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello, Hello! 0.9b is out and here are the Links. As always these are the $15 Patron Version:

Download link for PC:
Download link for MAC:
Changelog:

+ 3 new Mom scenes added

Thanks for doing it so fast!

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017

Download link for PC:
Download link for MAC:
Changelog:

+ 3 new Mom scenes added

How to use cheats for another clothes?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes