Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
WTF is this game? Missing 6! Spells in a row. What is this sh*t. I'm glad i can't miss the f*ckin door.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
WTF is this game? Missing 6! Spells in a row. What is this sh*t. I'm glad i can't miss the f*ckin door.
are you doing it right? you know, keeping your energy high? like the game tells you too? Cause if your energy is low, sure youll miss a ton

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
are you doing it right? you know, keeping your energy high? like the game tells you too? Cause if your energy is low, sure youll miss a ton
I shoot 3 times the first spell, regenerate, shoot the next 3 balls, all missed. Meanwhile I got hit every time from the enemy, even with the shield.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Guess the dev doesn't like cheating, which is reasonable. If your mana is objectionably when the white-haired girl attempts to mug you on your way home, she calls you out, then initiates a loop of 1 damage attacks until you die, black out, and game over.

While I can agree with putting some kind of simple anti-cheat into a game to get people to play it and experience it and not just skip the substance, maybe it would make more sense to do so when there's more than just one or two short scenes every update. Nobody wants to sit through the grind for the umpteenth time just for that.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Annonymouse

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 13227
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Updated: 29 January 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9b
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Adventure, Demons, Super Powers, Domination
Aouthor previous game:

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
PC
- - - - - - -

Mac
- - - - - - - -

Thanks to @SimpleFapper for the link
View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663 View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667 View attachment 10668
Any content to this?
Where is the android version . Can anyone give me the link

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
How do you use the cheats?
>So cunfused
Open the console with Shift+O to use console command cheats. If you mean the patron cheats that unlock two additional outfits:
-click on mom's wardrobe in her room, type "sexymaid"
-click on sister's wardrobe in her room, type "sexykitten"

Reactions: Pantisocrat

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Did someone ask for the 1.0 Build? Well here it is.
PC:
MAC:

Changelog:

- two more types of demons added for battles.

- the first demon that you meet in the game is less strong now. It's much easier to defeat him now.

- during the first two days you may meet only weak type of demons when you break in the house. The chance to meet stronger demons in the houses is higher after the 8th day. The ability of the demons to restore their health is reduced.

- added two new scenes of the demons having sex with random females. You may see them when break in their houses. Added a huge number of random females for these scenes.

Thanks everyone for your support. -Lurking Hedgehog
As always this is the $15 Patron Version. This includes the Alternative Outfits for Mom and Sis. Click on their respective Wardrobes and type in the passwords: SEXYMAID for Mom and SEXYKITTEN for Sister. That's it for me so I can only wish you a good Fap.

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
Only new demons? No more story or quests?
Yeah, I'm not sure why the dev gave this a full version of an update. This seems more like a minor patch that fixes a few things. I guess they added a few new random women in the random houses you go through but that doesn't seem like that notable of an addition.

Reactions: evilfuzzyman
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes