OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
really hate this random version numbers, i`m going to release version 1.0!!! ok it`s 'a', so it's an alpha version, with should mean a buggy version of the final thing, on development things should not be added after this phase.
As version 1.0 it's an announcement of stability and completeness.

So for everything missing in the game, he announced that what with this version 1.0a, more random daemons sex screens?

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
There is a decent amount of content in this patch. Not sure why people are complaining. The mother has the most scenes, but it also introduces some quests and NPCs. Overall, the game is shaping up nicely because it offers unique gameplay, a different scenario, and tone to most games. It's not a perfect game, and this wasn't a massive patch, but if I was a patreon supporter I would be happy with the work being done.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Aham, what "content" ? If you have a 0.9 save and you start it, what exactly do you have to play for ? ... nothing ?
The version before that had 3 Mom scenes that you can see in 10 seconds. Same for the update before that.

I really like this game, one of my favs, because it's actually a game not a lousy CTRL-borefest VN, but dude ! The amount of content in each update is almost zero. 1-2 new scenes and that's it.
Perhaps the dev is busy with other things and doesn't give this his full attention, but just look at what other games come up with, in the same amount of time.

This eventually hurts the dev, since no sane man would support him with these kind of updates (well, except the guy above me). Concentrate more on the work and patreons will come soon enough if they feel you're putting in the time.

I would support him for example, IF updates like this would come weekly at most. 5 days dev cycle is more than enough for them. Then, a 1-month update would actually have a lot of things, which would bring more patreons.

Later Edit: I just saw he kinda has a lot of patreons, > 300. I'm glad for him, but my points still stand. He has almost the same number of patreons as Nenad, the guy making The Adventures of Willy D and this is just wrong.
Lust and Power finds it's place among my Top 10 list, but it's lightyears behind the work Nenad goes, the quality and amount of it.
You can't compare them.

So.... with >300 Patreons, he REALLY needs to step up his game.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
So apparently there was a larger difference between 0.9a and 0.9b than between 0.9b and 1.0a. Just saying.

Reactions: love.liz

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
Well, at least the numbering of the versions is pretty consistent: ...,0.7b , 0.8a, 0.8b, 0.9a, 0.9b, 1.0a
As well as the time between two updates, roughly twice a month. And I don't think this update is to much smaller than the others in terms of pictures, animations and so on, it's just the new content with the upgraded demons is not that interesting for most people. I'll probably skip this version myself and wait for the next update.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Calling this build an update is an insult to devs who actually update with content. This is a bug fix patch. And srsly who cares about the chicks who get fucked in the random encounter? Yeah.. No one.

Reactions: Max_Power

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Basically I think this update is more the kind of update, a developer makes to expand his universe and bestiary of demons, but not necessarily one that makes a player get off. I don't say this is a bad thing, and after all, it's always the developers choice on what scenes to focus, but of course, it's nothing that players will notice as a large update.

A battle with a new demon is most likely as much or even more work for the developer as a new sex scene for mom, but it's not as enjoyable for the player.

Reactions: lucas771
Apr 7, 2017
Well, at least the numbering of the versions is pretty consistent: ...,0.7b , 0.8a, 0.8b, 0.9a, 0.9b, 1.0a
As well as the time between two updates, roughly twice a month. And I don't think this update is to much smaller than the others in terms of pictures, animations and so on, it's just the new content with the upgraded demons is not that interesting for most people. I'll probably skip this version myself and wait for the next update.
Its only consistent if you don't know how standard version numbering works. Under MOST versioning systems, if you have an incomplete program and your last version was 0.9, then next version is 0.10

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
if only you had linked to the workaround
why should I? They/you can read, and supposedly think for they're/your selves. Forums aren't complicated and it would only have taken them/you a couple minutes at most to read back a page or two. Or even use search functions...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why should I? They/you can read, and supposedly think for they're/your selves. Forums aren't complicated and it would only have taken them/you a couple minutes at most to read back a page or two. Or even use search functions...
yet when i searched for workaround, i found yours and my posts and that's it, so i tried cheat fix, nothing, tried fix, nothing, tried cheat, shitloads of old shit. one day you will learn about civility and kindness and maybe realize your errors. but i doubt it....

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes