RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Regarding Cheating Game Over.
It doesn't matter how much energy and power you have.
Even if it is 1/100.

So something else must trigger it.
Some other number.

bobo23

Jun 10, 2017
Regarding Cheating Game Over.
It doesn't matter how much energy and power you have.
Even if it is 1/100.

So something else must trigger it.
Some other number.
It's energy. Relevant code:
if v_my_energy >= 11:

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
I quote:
"Q: What does the version number of the game mean? Would v.1.0 be the final version?
A: No, I just started the numbering system that way a long time ago and have stuck with it. I know some people think that I should make the version numbering like v.0.01, v.0.02 etc., and maybe they are right, but I won’t change it now because it may cause misunderstandings. After v.0.9 I’ll make v.1.0, then v.1.1 and so on."
I don't know why it's often assumed that after 0.9 must come 1.0, as if it was not possible to continue with 0.10, 0.11 , 0.12 and so on. A release being 0.9 does not necessarily say anything about how close is the game to its 1.0 version, it simply means that it's the 8th major update since 0.1.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
I don't know why it's often assumed that after 0.9 must come 1.0, as if it was not possible to continue with 0.10, 0.11 , 0.12 and so on. A release being 0.9 does not necessarily say anything about how close is the game to its 1.0 version, it simply means that it's the 8th major update since 0.1.
What? No, it's an error. You say after 0.9 it's a 0.10, but 0.10 it's the same as 0.1, guys, come on. It's an error, and developer know the issue so it's ok, but remain an error.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I think, or should I say hope, that there will suddenly be a huge update for the game, since the updates really are slow considering they are getting $1200 from patreon.

And about version numbers, I think the only mistake done was that the versions are 0.X (0.9) instead of 0.0X (0.09). If the last update was 0.09 it would make sense to make the next update 0.10, but I don't know what to feel about next version being 1.0.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I had a bug with version 0.9 when fighting Jessica. I can't do anything she just keeps hitting the protagonist. Otherwise really good game with great art.

Suggestion for the future: Add some threesome or lesbian scenes! (Jessica and Mom would be hot :) )

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
how i can find jessica to figth her?
do you know any cheat, trick or hit?
Easiest way would be to travel back and forth more often, and maybe make sure to have something in your inventory so she could be willing to attack I guess.
I can't prove it, but to me it seems more likely if you're carrying a decent amount of items, and especially not of just one type as well.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
So 11 is the limit? :D
Hell, it needs a buff to no end.
That 'fix' only affects energy. So you can have 10 energy and like me ,200 hp, and it won't be any different from 10-10 and you'll survive a lot more easily.
I had a bug with version 0.9 when fighting Jessica. I can't do anything she just keeps hitting the protagonist. Otherwise really good game with great art.

Suggestion for the future: Add some threesome or lesbian scenes! (Jessica and Mom would be hot :) )
Like in an earlier post on the same page as your post, if you have too much energy, it'll see you're cheating and she'll kill you.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I wonder if adding a protection against cheat was really the priority for that game's Patreons o_O
Got to say I totally agree ... I used a save game from here to get a healthy amount of health and food, two or three updates ago, now I can't play any further due to this new so called fix. I have tried editing the last save but once in-game the stats revert to 100.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes