Nov 7, 2017
Lol, no one "gang out" on you, everyone gave their own point of why you were wrong. I have never seen a better mannered forum than F95, and literally no one even said a rude word to you until me, and i did it more as a joke that sincerly.
And you know, that Patreon doesnt close their patreon already doesnt prove that is not a scam, just that is a succesful scam. If you like previous versions and they are intentionally deleting the progress of the version you like in the first place, why are you even defending him/they?
Anyway, good luck with your game, it looks interesting, and i sincerly hope you can make it work! Probably will be a lot better than this scam here.
Did I say anyone was rude to me? No but I sure felt ridicule for my unpopular opinion and because I'm obviously wrong. My honest mistake. Maybe because I believed their words were genuine and I've sort of been observing them, say they would restore everything but still have to create new coding for the new content they wanted to add that rejected the old coding. I'm sure not going to make the same mistake they made and I'm making my game simple and short, hope someone will follow and maybe make something better. I've been looking for a decent game that really appeal to me while many have been close and thank you. I hope so too. I have a good concept in my head but don't know how it will turn out. We will see.

Reactions: vez

k23steve

Mar 13, 2019
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lis_room_balance_pro'.

Full traceback:
File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "_stock/home/lisa_room/hot_scenes/1_(35)_balance.rpyc", line 97, in script
File "D:\Lust_and_Power-0.50_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Lust_and_Power-0.50_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

While running game code:

Reactions: Liara

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, because of your comment, the first, they haven't fixed a lot of things, only 2 errors and the second is that they have a lot of content made of the game they are only improving it, since February 8, 2021, year and a half. In that time, they have barely implemented 20% of all the history they have, neither the order of light, nor the hunters, nor Jessica, nor the girls from the police station, nor the scenes of the demons raping girls, nor one of the sex scenes with mother and sister. You don't have to give them a break you have to go after them with a stick.
Simply laugh or cry at yourself. Jfab has a point.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How does one get Emma to kneel for the Blood strength? I have Emma at 100/100 and I seem to be out of ideas.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Bug report:

\_stock\home\lisa_room\hot_scenes\1_(35)balance.rpy

Line 97 reads: jump lis_room_balance_pro

suggested fix: jump lisroom_balance_pro

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How does one get Emma to kneel for the Blood strength? I have Emma at 100/100 and I seem to be out of ideas.
Not implemented yet the fact that you can raise her affection until 100 is a bug she should have the same limitation as kelly.
Also I don't think the dev read this thread so bug report and fix unfortunately go into the void.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not implemented yet the fact that you can raise her affection until 100 is a bug she should have the same limitation as kelly.
Also I don't think the dev read this thread so bug report and fix unfortunately go into the void.
Thanks!

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.3 for Lust and Power V0.49 * UPDATE *

v3.3
- fix outfit/magic spell bug (now it does work again)
- add Lisa unlock (unlock corrupt actions)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
pls update 0.50!!:giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Terrazero

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.4 for Lust and Power V0.50 * UPDATE *

v3.4
- add Jessica unlock (unlock corrupt actions)
- add Jessica magic spell
- change submission and love for Jessica

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
why i needed to uncheck that females doesnt have sex with other males? that is main point of playing harem games....

avoidable/or that option is only skiping that scenes?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
why i needed to uncheck that females doesnt have sex with other males? that is main point of playing harem games....

avoidable/or that option is only skiping that scenes?
Notmom scene on day1, all the randos running around town, girls in houses can all trigger the NTR'ers into madness, hence the checkbox

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone tell which one is the Town Night Club in the map or how to go there...???

I tried the top left one to go to Demonhunter's Club, but nothing here.

ER420R

May 23, 2019
The first version was really nice, even the story was fairly long already with many quests, new locations and characters to discover (with unlockable scenes for gods sake).

Now it has slightly better art, animations, combat and magic system but "under construction" is litrally everywhere, i mean seriously even the first scenes and interactions with the main characters are locked.
Its like "say something nice to mom or give her a gift she asked for" > maximum reached open more scences to continue > but even the first scene is looked

I think the story continues until u meet the demon ally at the police station (wich is around half of what it was before), but whats the point in grinding your way there if there is no reward at all?
This was great, now its nothing more then a joke!
with better art...

Reactions: jaboney and cbaman

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Can anyone tell which one is the Town Night Club in the map or how to go there...???

I tried the top left one to go to Demonhunter's Club, but nothing here.
Night club is not ready at the current moment.

The game was "upgraded" few update before. It has less content, but more grinding.
P.S. But it's was unexpectedly how the game was changed from previous time when i played her.
There's less than half of a content from i remember. But so many bugs and grinding.
P.S.S. It's usual for the most of the Patreon games but anyway.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes