LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Ask: Has all the past content been adapted from the previous version to the new one or is there still some past content missing?

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
This game could've been amazing. Instead the dev got lazy and is taking months at a time to restore content he's already made. Jfc. I come back here every once in awhile to see if he's made any real progress and he never does.
I was so fucking confused by the changelog until I've read your comment. I was sure I already did all the ambush stuff back in 0.27, and was confused if there's a second rock-throwing bitch implemented.

Reactions: Jarul and Chronos7

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.4 for Lust and Power V0.50 * UPDATE *

v3.4
- add Jessica unlock (unlock corrupt actions)
- add Jessica magic spell
- change submission and love for Jessica

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
51?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Smfh... shit like this makes me appreciate organized devs with clear goals so much more. I really don't know why I bother to keep checking in on this game. :cautious:

Reactions: Darkside88S

stuborg12

Sep 16, 2020
Guys, is this game worth trying rn? Just read all these negative comments and doesn't feel like it anymore xD. Should I wait a couple more updates

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Guys, is this game worth trying rn? Just read all these negative comments and doesn't feel like it anymore xD. Should I wait a couple more updates
I think it's fun and worth playing. I don't know if they added all the old content by now though. Some people are upset about the slow development and that they've been remaking the old content which takes a lot of time.

Reactions: EPCOT and stuborg12

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
i never game this game a shot because the MC looks like fucking elon musk. glad to know there are (other) legitimate reasons to dislike it.

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Smfh... shit like this makes me appreciate organized devs with clear goals so much more. I really don't know why I bother to keep checking in on this game. :cautious:
Because it seemed like it was relatively on-track and the content was so promising compared to the crawl of other devs. The dev has since rebooted essentially the entire game code and still hasn't made up all of the old content. In literal years. Its beyond ridiculous.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
the developer acted of course ingeniously, at first he accumulated enough content, then cut 60% and gradually began to add old content piece by piece under the guise of a new update ..... I haven't played for a long time, I don't even want to download it until he returns everything back.
Although I feel almost the same, the game changed considerably before/after the cut. People seem to not notice that. Spells upgrades work in totally different way. Player can upgrade spells after x times he used them, not after killing x enemies. Feels new, and I suppose it wasn't easy to remake this mechanic totally. Inventory changes, armor and weapon mechanics. But that's almost all the changes I can remember for the last year. I personally like where the game is headed, but it's way too slow, on that I can agree. And I decided not to play it too until all the content is added, feels raw now.
I'm not sure if he's intentionally milking his patrons, or that if he would hurry it would help. His monthly Patreon earnings seem to decline, I noticed that while checking for updates. Maybe this will inspire him again.

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
So is it actually 3 new scenes, or is he still just slowly adding back in stuff he took out over a year ago? Has the arrow in Zeno's Paradox finally caught up, or are we still just watching him slowly add less and less in each "update"?

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
So is it actually 3 new scenes, or is he still just slowly adding back in stuff he took out over a year ago? Has the arrow in Zeno's Paradox finally caught up, or are we still just watching him slowly add less and less in each "update"?
Yep, old scenes, with new animations though.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes