MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Wow hard-locked into losing the game because of this cunt Jessica stealing all of my food without being able to do a fucking thing about it. GG, get fucked.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Wow hard-locked into losing the game because of this cunt Jessica stealing all of my food without being able to do a fucking thing about it. GG, get fucked.
You can vampire her ass :)
It's kind of lame currently with her though. Before there was spells to stun her and undress. Fleeing can help too

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
just cheat the ammount of times i had to restart this shit .... i'm just sick of it.
Also i look back at 0.37 , at this rate he will add back the stuff he removed by 2030 ...

Reactions: Doom Marine

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I guess I've run into a bug. After that, we managed to persuade (love root) Emma to take off her panties for the first time, then this option became unavailable (lock sign). For this reason, progress with it has stopped (by the way, the options in the bathroom work).

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You can vampire her ass :)
It's kind of lame currently with her though. Before there was spells to stun her and undress. Fleeing can help too
Not sure what you mean by "vampire her". If its a spell, I don't have it. Also can't run from her. She knocks me out every single time.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not sure what you mean by "vampire her". If its a spell, I don't have it. Also can't run from her. She knocks me out every single time.
You can get away, but it is rare.

There are a few spells that work on her, but you're limited to spells that can hurt her but not kill her with a single cast. If you can hit a sweet spot where she's hurt enough, she'll surrender.

Very early on, it's easier to save before trying to get home and re-load until she doesn't appear or simply don't carry any form of food.

sykty

Feb 21, 2019
I guess I've run into a bug. After that, we managed to persuade (love root) Emma to take off her panties for the first time, then this option became unavailable (lock sign). For this reason, progress with it has stopped (by the way, the options in the bathroom work).
same happened to me. Anyone know how to solve this ?

afsdljk

Jul 18, 2020
Same problem here.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
same happened to me. Anyone know how to solve this ?
Same problem here.
Same, I managed to pass through it by touching her pussy right after I got the panties off. I think you need the maximum of currently available domination/love for that. Sex scenes will be opened then, but can't take the panties off after the first time, yeah :(

Vamprirism is a spell you can obtain by talking to the ancestor. You can steal her hp until she has ~3 and she surrenders. It's weird that she managed to knock you out every time, maybe you return with too low health. If I clicked the flee button, I think the chances were like 1/2-1/3 to get hit.
Also I guess it could help if you go few small raids instead of a big one.

afsdljk

Jul 18, 2020
Same, I managed to pass through it by touching her pussy right after I got the panties off. I think you need the maximum of currently available domination/love for that. Sex scenes will be opened then, but can't take the panties off after the first time, yeah :(

Vamprirism is a spell you can obtain by talking to the ancestor. You can steal her hp until she has ~3 and she surrenders. It's weird that she managed to knock you out every time, maybe you return with too low health. If I clicked the flee button, I think the chances were like 1/2-1/3 to get hit.
Also I guess it could help if you go few small raids instead of a big one.
Currently, i have 70 love and 70 domination points. I can not go any further. I need to unlock new scenes but panties section is locked and and pussy section is unavailable to choose.

justAsnap

Aug 7, 2020
Even he is surprised of how stupid his patreons are.
That works so good, let's take it all out and start again. 2023 - 2024. -- In the year 2525, if man is still alive, If woman can survive, they may find this game the same cash cow. In the year 3535 - ka-ching, kerching, ka-ching, kerching. So take a deep breath. Pick yourself up, Dust yourself off, Start all over again. ka-ching, kerching, ka-ching, kerching. Moo.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
If someone didn't figure this out: If you use spells like decay touch on doors, after it says that it's impossible when you do the regular attack it does more damage, works with Cherry's door, too.

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
Can someone tell me if it is fixable in the current version?
I just don't see the folder in question, any recourse folder for that matter.
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Composite object at 0x0000000011b03dc0>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/kel/_mind/ou2/stance_instinct.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 4 more times]
  File "_stock/home/kelly_room/events/hypnotize.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "__battle_mind/battle.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "__battle_mind/define_mind_stage.rpyc", line 70, in script
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\image.py", line 505, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\image.py", line 308, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\layout.py", line 371, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1535, in render
    cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\im.py", line 841, in load
    size = cache.get(self.images[0]).get_size()
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "H:\progs\g\void\Lust_and_Power-0.51_pc_regular\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/kel/_mind/ou2/stance_instinct.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.51
Mon Mar  6 00:32:52 2023
```

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes