NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Is there any chance to remove the tons and tons of dialogue this game has, played it some time back, and you can pretty much skip 20 texts and read 1, and you will get the same experience, especially when you are trying to move forward with the girls. It makes sense that it would take a long time to convince them to do something that they don't want to do the first time, but if every time It needs to be a debate, my dick is gonna suffer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there any chance to remove the tons and tons of dialogue this game has, played it some time back, and you can pretty much skip 20 texts and read 1, and you will get the same experience, especially when you are trying to move forward with the girls. It makes sense that it would take a long time to convince them to do something that they don't want to do the first time, but if every time It needs to be a debate, my dick is gonna suffer.
You won't move forward much with ~90% of the smex stuff removed

Nov 7, 2017
Well I don't know if I call this much an update but okay. Lol. Here's the update for v0.52, the Regular version!

9 HOURS AGO

Lust and Power v0.52 regular is out!

We finally finished this update. As the last time there were problems with downloading the game, this time we add MEGA links to increase the chances for successful download.

PC: ||
MAC: ||
ANDROID: ||

Changelog:

- added 3 hot scenes with Emma. Totally new animations and extended texts.

This time android versions should work. Well, they work perfectly on my smartphone. Anyway, if you had troubles last time, check these.

Thanks for your support!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAndPower-0.52Regular
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
This game has been around for a long time and there is barely any new content, is it another cash grab?
I would say that many people consider it such. I stopped following quite some time back after he rebooted it to start over.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
havent played since like .20, is it worth playing again?
Ahahahah...
no.

To be fair, the concept was great, good ideas of gameplay (gathering, crafting...) but... everything is behind a paywall, update are smalls and take anormal amount of time, not worth your time. I just come here to check comment, laugh a bit, then i go back to real game. And for what i know the dev already make a similar game in the past, and this one is just a copy/paste of it, with less contents.

Reactions: DJsona

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The dev doesn't strike me as a fraud, I think he is rather constantly tired to create a lot of content, or something. The game seems to me to be passionate but stalling. My guess could be wrong though.
I noticed they get more patrons after uploading a new version. Maybe this is the strategy though, to post just enough to get paid.
I follow it's progress from time to time since about 2018, I think maybe it's time to take a vacation and check on it again in 2024 or something.

• Angry
Reactions: nihau
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes