tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I must say that this forum confuses me to no end.

Why is there an "incest" tag when the game has absolutely zero incest?

There is literally nothing even hinting at the MC being related to anyone.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

It was before the Patreon purge and no1 cared enough to check the tags. Mods in this place kinda don't do a good job at anything.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What's the latest available version here where you can unlock the paywall wardrobe? If there is any that is.
You need the "Patreon only" version to have the wardrobe, most versions should have it. If not, just go back to v37 where everything stopped and unlock it there (with the "paywalled" version, not the public 1)

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017

Originally (5 fucking years ago) Emma and Kelly were the MC's mother and sister. Then, the Patreon incest purge happened and the dev erased all incest from the game, but for the longest time (2-3 years) there was an incest patch you could install. I don't even know when that stopped because I stopped following this game a couple of years ago after the umpteenth revamp. There has been barely any new real content since then.

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
You need the "Patreon only" version to have the wardrobe, most versions should have it. If not, just go back to v37 where everything stopped and unlock it there (with the "paywalled" version, not the public 1)
But are there any Patreon versions uploaded here?

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I'm new to this game, just let me confirm: It says in girls menu that there are 18 scenes with Emma and 11 with Kelly.
Other ctegories, like in the kitchen or in the dungeon are listed but show 0 of 0.

So this game has a total of 29 scenes for 2 characters after 5 years of development?
According to rewiews, some content was deleted.
I just dont know, if I should swith to another game, since this one is intentinally stripped of content.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm new to this game, just let me confirm: It says in girls menu that there are 18 scenes with Emma and 11 with Kelly.
Other ctegories, like in the kitchen or in the dungeon are listed but show 0 of 0.

So this game has a total of 29 scenes for 2 characters after 5 years of development?
According to rewiews, some content was deleted.
I just dont know, if I should swith to another game, since this one is intentinally stripped of content.
Yes but no. "For now" it has 29 scenes for 2 girls. If you go back to v37, you'll have way more stuff. But don't expect Skyrim-level of content. You'll get ~3 more girls and maybe +20/25 scenes total. Also reviews are pretty pointless (for any game)

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017

Originally (5 fucking years ago) Emma and Kelly were the MC's mother and sister. Then, the Patreon incest purge happened and the dev erased all incest from the game, but for the longest time (2-3 years) there was an incest patch you could install. I don't even know when that stopped because I stopped following this game a couple of years ago after the umpteenth revamp. There has been barely any new real content since then.
Actually yes there's incest in the game since v0.38, for almost 3 years now and onward. Emma and Kelly are both automatically called "Mom" and "Sister" in most of the dialogue when you changed Emma from "Landlady" to "Mom". The latest version you're still able do this, this option is still there.

The only content we're missing is mostly Roxie's base and the Police Station content with the Demons, Ann and Susan and of course Emma, Kelly, Liza, Jessica and Cherry's content from v0.37 isn't all restored yet but we're getting closer. Well Emma, Kelly and Liza's content is almost all restored, at least in their rooms and you can now partly have sex with Emma except not all the living room, kitchen and bathroom content is restored.

I recommend people just play v0.37 which has a lot more content then we got right now until everything is restored in a future update.

Capture.png

Nov 1, 2017
Hello. what the hell, a couple of years ago I played this game and there were locations with girls knights in the clouds, and there was access to the bar, but now these locations are not just closed, but supposedly under development. what the fuck?

Reactions: Jackmcbean

H$LF

Oct 21, 2018
This "game" is surprising. Last update, I "spent" four hours of my life just to realize that it has less than a third of the erotic content that it had 6 years ago; If I come back in another 2 years, finally, it will be tagged as "no erotic content".
I am so ashamed.
One of the best games in this site, anyway, I give it 2 stars.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes