Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Here V.37
I actually downloaded it to remember how it was back in 2020-2021. It actually has a lot more sex content lol.
Though the game has progressed considerably since then, I don't agree that devs don't care or something. 0.37 is much simpler on abilities, this version doesn't have the option for incest, Kelly and Emma are just strangers there. Weapons, armor and crafting wasn't introduced, they've changed the characters' art, world map, some other stuff, I don't remember all of it.
Though the update progress is so slow I don't expect the fully restored sex content until 2024-2025.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Guess something happened, since there is no sex scenes anymore.
Whatever the case, without informations from the developer or pa***n ?

In any case it mean to get back to this game in about some minutes if not years, again.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
You don't need the incest patch anymore, as you can choose in-game your relationship with Emma and Kelly
Ah yeah good to know. Downloaded and tested.

Still the game only has a fraction of the original content from years ago. Also the new animated scenes are obviously drawn by a different artist, which would explain the reboot and re-selling of the removed content.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Holy shit, this is still being developed? I recall playing this like 5 years ago. It wasn't bad at the time but I doubt is decent nowadays, I recall the gameplay was a bit too repetitive.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Actually yes there's incest in the game since v0.38, for almost 3 years now and onward. Emma and Kelly are both automatically called "Mom" and "Sister" in most of the dialogue when you changed Emma from "Landlady" to "Mom". The latest version you're still able do this, this option is still there.

The only content we're missing is mostly Roxie's base and the Police Station content with the Demons, Ann and Susan and of course Emma, Kelly, Liza, Jessica and Cherry's content from v0.37 isn't all restored yet but we're getting closer. Well Emma, Kelly and Liza's content is almost all restored, at least in their rooms and you can now partly have sex with Emma except not all the living room, kitchen and bathroom content is restored.

I recommend people just play v0.37 which has a lot more content then we got right now until everything is restored in a future update.

View attachment 2500086
What's the story with removing content?
The first time I played this game when it was 0.1x or 0.2x and it was regular incest story.
I also played 0.41, it was the last version I played. I don't quite remember what content was there, but I remember that all incest story was rewritten. Originally MC was living with mom and sis, and in 0.41 MC was moving to the random house and simple renaming characters wasn't making much sense anymore.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
What's the story with removing content?
The first time I played this game when it was 0.1x or 0.2x and it was regular incest story.
I also played 0.41, it was the last version I played. I don't quite remember what content was there, but I remember that all incest story was rewritten. Originally MC was living with mom and sis, and in 0.41 MC was moving to the random house and simple renaming characters wasn't making much sense anymore.
Incest was removed apparently to not get banned on Patreon. For some versions then it was like you said, strangers, but with the last game revamp, player can answer himself who Emma is to the main character. But with this revamp and some new content, all sex content was removed and slowly being re-added now, with the speed that promises to get to the 2021 version in late 2024 or something.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 2502486

Ok... where do I find this???
You don't. It's not in the game (as of the previous version and isn't mentioned in the update). To get started, talk to the demonhunters and give them booze (either beer or wine). You can find them wandering by the gas station to the northwest of your house. Ask about all the stuff you can ask. They'll eventually tell you where their HQ is, but if you go there, you'll get told it's not in the game yet.

Jan 1, 2021
You don't. It's not in the game (as of the previous version and isn't mentioned in the update). To get started, talk to the demonhunters and give them booze (either beer or wine). You can find them wandering by the gas station to the northwest of your house. Ask about all the stuff you can ask. They'll eventually tell you where their HQ is, but if you go there, you'll get told it's not in the game yet.
1680043654710.png

Then I presume that this is it... :cautious:

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Have been following this game for years now. Wonder if I'll see the day Kelly get's all of her bedroom scenes. At that day I will become his patreon. Sadly I think I only have like 30-40 more years to live so I think it's a lost hope.
Same thing, but I think in 0.37 there were actually all the scenes with Emma and Kelly. With the last revamp, I think we should expect them in late 2024 or something like that :sleep:

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've got the 5 gals love & obedience stats at: Emma 100 & 100, Kelly 70 & 70, Lisa 70 & 70, Jessica 40 & 40, and Cherry 15 & 100. Is there any way to raise any of these in this most recent version?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes