KingRaj

Apr 5, 2023
Hey everyone, I m an Android user for this game. I had sex with Emma but it isn't unlocked with Kelly yet. I can't make smoke potions either.
At police station game says under construction when I tried to talk to Fibble demon.
I m only getting demon blood while killing flowers in the forest. Haven't got evil flower yet.
Can't find demon hunter's club as well.
Looks like I m stuck in the game.
Completed all the tasks n conversation with everyone.
Please help me

Reactions: user219418023

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey everyone, I m an Android user for this game. I had sex with Emma but it isn't unlocked with Kelly yet. I can't make smoke potions either.
At police station game says under construction when I tried to talk to Fibble demon.
I m only getting demon blood while killing flowers in the forest. Haven't got evil flower yet.
Can't find demon hunter's club as well.
Looks like I m stuck in the game.
Completed all the tasks n conversation with everyone.
Please help me
You're stuck on not reading what happened in the last 6+ months and the game removing everything. Check the changelog and what the game tells you is available

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for reply.but I truly mean, the first game this is the lust and power remake game.but I want the completed game.
OK, make a little more sense now. The way you asked the question makes me think you want v0.01 of the current game.

As far as I'm aware Lurking Hedgehog has not finished making a game. So there is no complete game available.

His last game is The Dark Prince but it was never completed and the graphics of the game did not age very well.

You are better off getting V0.37 of this game, it is before the remake and it has way more content than the current v0.52.

KingRaj

Apr 5, 2023
You're stuck on not reading what happened in the last 6+ months and the game removing everything. Check the changelog and what the game tells you is available
Thnx for ur reply but I am new to this game. IDK how things works here. I have read so many comments about game n saw that ppl have unlocked almost everything but when I look into my progress I feel way left behind.
Even I tried to play it on my PC but it still the same as it is on my android.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

KingRaj

Apr 5, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\game/83.rpy.
Exception: Line with id jess_dog_444484c3 appeared twice, at game/83.rpy:255 and game/_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/2_(40)_dog_sit.rpy:87.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.51 (pc) regular\Lust_and_Power-0.51-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id jess_dog_444484c3 appeared twice, at game/83.rpy:255 and game/_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/2_(40)_dog_sit.rpy:87.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402

Thu Apr 6 23:20:27 2023

This error I am getting when I trying to start the game with ur file

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
is the game still full of options that when you see them you think "oh this is awesome" but when you click on them you get the "only available for patreon tier that and that" or "not yet implemented" or they just crash the game ?
I am totally ok with patreon tiers getting extra content but is still annoying having patreon only options in public versions or options for stuff that is not yet implemented .

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is the game still full of options that when you see them you think "oh this is awesome" but when you click on them you get the "only available for patreon tier that and that" or "not yet implemented" or they just crash the game ?
I am totally ok with patreon tiers getting extra content but is still annoying having patreon only options in public versions or options for stuff that is not yet implemented .
Go back 4+ months to when 0.37 released and read everything to now, you'll get your answer

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I'll just say: what's the sense of "REWORKING" the entire game... but still clickbaiting people into thinking THIS is a more advanced version of the game?
like, dude, if you're gonna rework shit, make it go 0.1 again.
Want to rework because you wanna get money? okay just do a different game. just change that shit.
Want to rework mechanics? go ahead, we don't really care, just give a heads up so we know what to expect.
But don't rework *EVERYTHING*. Mechanics, UI, ways to get powers, girls, quests, loot, everything.
I liked the nerdy girl but i can't even fucking progress in love with her. Why? Because she has no ways to level her love, no ways to do anything except teach you spells, nothing. And literally 90% of the scenes in previous versions (0.37) are blocked behind a paywall (patreon) or just "under construction".

Dude, if you read this, just STOP. Go back to 0.37, get the scenes from there to the newest version, i don't know, but don't do this. Such a good game and this shit happens. It disappoints me real hard.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'll just say: what's the sense of "REWORKING" the entire game... but still clickbaiting people into thinking THIS is a more advanced version of the game?
like, dude, if you're gonna rework shit, make it go 0.1 again.
Want to rework because you wanna get money? okay just do a different game. just change that shit.
Want to rework mechanics? go ahead, we don't really care, just give a heads up so we know what to expect.
But don't rework *EVERYTHING*. Mechanics, UI, ways to get powers, girls, quests, loot, everything.
I liked the nerdy girl but i can't even fucking progress in love with her. Why? Because she has no ways to level her love, no ways to do anything except teach you spells, nothing. And literally 90% of the scenes in previous versions (0.37) are blocked behind a paywall (patreon) or just "under construction".

Dude, if you read this, just STOP. Go back to 0.37, get the scenes from there to the newest version, i don't know, but don't do this. Such a good game and this shit happens. It disappoints me real hard.
He's not reading it and he won't go back

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
He's not reading it and he won't go back
sure he won't. but stuff happens, and ranting about it helps depressurize the deception.
could be a better thing if someone just started modding 0.37 and make it better than the basegame lmao

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I had a blast with one of the earlier versions of this. I think it was v0.39 or v0.37. Then there was a remake.. While I'm sure there was a reason the remake happened, the game has only regressed since then. If I remember correctly that was 1-2 years ago.

At this point I would still be happy with content coming out, I don't expect it. It has simply taken too long to improve the game over what it was before the remake.

Nov 7, 2017
Dude he doesn't visit F95. So it's kind of pointless or less you want to go to his Patreon page if you want to rant about it there.

Nov 7, 2017
Here's the update for v0.53, the Regular version!

44 MINUTES AGO

Lust and Power v0.53 regular is out!

Hi guys, here are the update links of the game:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
ANDROID: ||

Changelog:

- added such option as using magic spells in Emma's bedroom. It's 9 new short scenes total. You can use 4 spells directly on Emma (Exhaustion, Vampirism, Stun Charm, Telekinesis). You can also use 5 spells to try impress Emma with your magic power (Dark Boost, Stone Ram, Stone Wall, Fire Ball, Fire Wall). Caution: not every spell gives good result. Save the game before try it.

Thanks for your support guys! And please let me know if you find bugs! It helps a lot when you copy bug reports from the game and send them to me.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
*comes after not playing this one for 2 years; realises that it now has less content because it's another "let's remake it to milk mon.... i mean because i can make it better"*
ffs :/

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes